Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is there a way to tell about rebates in the ahead of time? I looking to take the leap in Aug or Sept.

Unfortunately no.

From what I understand the dealers find out just about the same time that we do....maybe a day ahead. Also, the promos vary by region.

The current 0 % financing is on until July 31st...is that close enough to August? I would jump on it...oh wait...I did :D

I picked up my Crewmax on July 11th and do not make a payment until August 25th....not sure if that helps you.

Additionally, there was zero down. I simply signed my name and drove off the lot; not one penny comes out of my pocket for 45 days.

I see you are in SoCal; I bought mine from Linh at Penske Toyota in Downey. I swear it was the easiest and quickest deal I have ever had with a car salesman. We had previously agreed on the price and he had what I wanted in stock. I called him to let him know I was on my way down and he had all the paperwork ready for me. There was no hard sale on any of the typical add ons (ext. warranty, paint protection, lojack, blah blah blah). I simply said no thanks and he said OK, just sign here. I was in and out in about 20 minutes...most of which was looking over the truck.

Well, good luck in what ever you decide to do.

Dave

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! I know right where that dealership is. I'll check them out. Maybe we will see each other what color truck did you get? I spend most of my time on the 10 and 710 (for now)

I sent you a PM. I don't want to hijack this thread. :)

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts