Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
^ my dealer says you have to have 680 or better beacon score.

And for a complete dummy on credit ratings...how easy hard is that to achieve?

I no current debt and never have, I have always paid off any bill that month and have never missed a payment. Would I at least be close.

Thanks,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks guys...if you cant tell this is my first real car purchase.

The hardest problem I have is that I have a special plan through my work that gets me somewhat discounts on cars.

For the Tundra 5.7 "Tundra grade" I am being offered 23686 roughly, but I think I can get them to accept a 1k discount for loyalty (parents and fiancee have toyotas) and I want to nickel and dime them down. There is a closer dealership I will go to prior to going to that dealership to see what they say as well.

I would love to get this under 23k before I get my trade in looked at...

Its so close yet so far away still haha.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yall obviously know a lot more about all of this haha..does 23686 for a tundra grade 5.7v8 double cab sound like a good start? If I get the 1k off for loyalty and maybe nickel and dime him another couple hundred I think potentially to 22500

·
Registered
48 Posts
guapo...thanks for taking the time to respond

It wouldnt have the TRD package afaik. Would just be the standard "tundra grade v8 with the 5.7." and the base convience package.

Like I said, I am going to stop off at a closer toyota dealership and see what they have to offer...right now my "best offer" for a 2008 tundra double cab is at $23686 so I at least have a point of comparison.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just woke up for the day, Once I get dressed and so forth (30 degree weather in Texas????) I am going to get pictures to post up the wassu haha..

Tundra Grade 5.7, Slate Color, day lights and so forth. I like it bare b/c now I can add goodies that i want and leather type extras werent a big deal to me anyways.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Bug guard, I do need to get that as well as some mud guards and a bed liner, and K&N filter.....

O how I love new toys haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts