Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Completed 35" Tires with 2 1/2" lift

17K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  kit 
#1 ·
Just got my tires and rims in last night. 35x12.5r18 Procomp extreme all terrains and procomp wheels. I pulled out the mud flaps in the front and there is no rubbing.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Who did the lift / tires

Hey bro, I saw your truck is from Toyota Escondido........ ( License plate frame ) I'm also in North county SD & was wondering where you got the tires/ lift done. I'm thinking I could go to the same place to get 35's on my 07 w/ ( 2.4" lift ) & they could get it done

Any problems w/ rubbing ???

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ogtoyfan
#9 ·
Hey bro, I saw your truck is from Toyota Escondido........ ( License plate frame ) I'm also in North county SD & was wondering where you got the tires/ lift done. I'm thinking I could go to the same place to get 35's on my 07 w/ ( 2.4" lift ) & they could get it done

Any problems w/ rubbing ???

Thanks in advance
I got my truck at Toyota of Escondido as well. They put on the leveling kit for me. They can actually do a lot - just go to the truck center and have them quote you. Prices aren't too bad.

Reactions: Ogtoyfan
#20 ·
im wondering what the offset is as well? more details on wheels pleaseee..

#21 ·
browsed all over looking for specs on ur wheels but cant seem to find it, even on the procomp site biggest size they have those wheels at 17s. more info please vandetta.

#27 ·
I was gonna ask why we were bringing up a thread from four years ago.

#30 ·
looks great man :D, idk about rocking a white tundra at a work site tho haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.