All wheel and tire pics here! - Page 132 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List
jr3volution

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1966 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 07:03 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Garage
@QuickS4nd Good looking truck!

2016 Super (Storm Trooper) White TRD Off-Road
ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrooperTKSR5 For This Useful Post:
QuickS4nd (09-13-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1967 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickS4nd View Post
35x12.5x18 on Bronze Method Roosts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Sweet looking Truck. Thanks for the photos.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Discount Tire For This Useful Post:
QuickS4nd (09-13-2018)
post #1968 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Sweet looking Truck. Thanks for the photos.
I didn't know y'all were a Site Sponsor! I always go through DT. Mentioned y'all a few posts back, haha. I'm sure that earned me a set of tires...right?

ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

Discount Tire (09-07-2018)

post #1969 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperTKSR5 View Post
I didn't know y'all were a Site Sponsor! I always go through DT. Mentioned y'all a few posts back, haha. I'm sure that earned me a set of tires...right?
Yes, sir, we are and thank you so much for your continued support of Discount Tire - we greatly appreciate it!

We'd be out of business real quick if we were to give a set of tires away for mentions, but I'd be happy to send you some Discount Tire stickers

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #1970 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Yes, sir, we are and thank you so much for your continued support of Discount Tire - we greatly appreciate it!

We'd be out of business real quick if we were to give a set of tires away for mentions, but I'd be happy to send you some Discount Tire stickers
Well, it never hurts to ask, right? Haha, I was kidding of course. Discount Tire generally has the best deals anyway. Especially with the warranty.

If it means much, the store on TX-191 in Odessa, Texas, is phenomenal. Recently, I discovered a piece from one of my Method center caps was missing, along with three of the screws from one of the other center caps. I went and talked to the guys at the store to see if they had any extras lying around. They immediately called Method and ordered the parts directly at no charge. Awesome service.

For anyone thinking of going there, wait time is the same as ANY service industry business in west Texas - abysmal, but less abysmal than average. It's not DT's fault. They just get bum-rushed every morning by 100+ people. They bust their asses and get the job done right though. Have yet to have a bad experience there. Just arrive 1/2 hour before they open - there may already be a line.

QuickS4nd (09-13-2018)
post #1971 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,330 Times in 359 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickS4nd View Post
35x12.5x18 on Bronze Method Roosts

Good Eye! Those really pop. I'd have em clear coated for the extra pop.
Good choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to TundraStruk For This Useful Post:
QuickS4nd (09-13-2018)
post #1972 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Just had BFG KM3 315/70/17's installed. Very, very slight rubbing on the skid plate. So stoked on the outcome. Yes, I plan on leveling it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2011 Rock Warrior, Crew Max
Build Thread:
post #1973 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Well, it never hurts to ask, right? Haha, I was kidding of course. Discount Tire generally has the best deals anyway. Especially with the warranty.

If it means much, the store on TX-191 in Odessa, Texas, is phenomenal. Recently, I discovered a piece from one of my Method center caps was missing, along with three of the screws from one of the other center caps. I went and talked to the guys at the store to see if they had any extras lying around. They immediately called Method and ordered the parts directly at no charge. Awesome service.

For anyone thinking of going there, wait time is the same as ANY service industry business in west Texas - abysmal, but less abysmal than average. It's not DT's fault. They just get bum-rushed every morning by 100+ people. They bust their asses and get the job done right though. Have yet to have a bad experience there. Just arrive 1/2 hour before they open - there may already be a line.
We appreciate the shoutout to our guys over at TX-191! We'll pass your compliments along; thank you again for your continued support!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

The Following User Says Thank You to Discount Tire For This Useful Post:
QuickS4nd (09-13-2018)
post #1974 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 02:16 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:

From Odessa! WTG Discount tire!

post #1975 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 04:04 AM
#CJ

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLukie View Post
Just had BFG KM3 315/70/17's installed. Very, very slight rubbing on the skid plate. So stoked on the outcome. Yes, I plan on leveling it.

That looks killer. 17s are the bees knees. Do you happen to know the offset and width of those wheels? Im looking to get some 17s with that exact same tire size very soon. Im lifting 3/2. If I get the offset and width right, I should be able to fit without a BMC. Really dont want to be sawing pieces off of my truck (no matter how easy and simple it is) .

2014 Toyota Tundra Magnetic Gray Metallic SR5 w/TRD Off-Road Package
The Following User Says Thank You to #CJ For This Useful Post:
MrLukie (09-22-2018)
post #1976 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
CJ, they are the TRD Rock Warrior wheel. I believe the offset is 60 or 50mm and it is 8" wide, but I'm not 100% sure. You could do some research on this forum or Google to confirm.

2011 Rock Warrior, Crew Max
Build Thread:
post #1977 of 2005 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Offset on the 17” RWs is 50mm. I have those and measured myself since no one seems to be able to agree.

Also, @MrLukie , those tires look great on your truck. Do you have the rock warrior package on your truck or just the wheels? I’m wanting that size for mine.

Last edited by SMW_tundra; 09-22-2018 at 06:43 PM.
post #1978 of 2005 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 05:42 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
13 Tundra Limited

Thanks to this thread, many others and a lot of research on this site, I have completed my upgrades.

2013 Tundra Limited

- Toytec Eibach 3” Lift Kit TTHA-TUN upgraded with rear adjustable shackles
- SPC UCA’s 25490
- Fuel Boost 20x9 +20 offset wheels
- Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme 295/60/20 Tires

I had to remove the front mud guards including the small forward ones. I also had to do a slight front liner modification. It was pushed forward and drilled into place from the bottom. When this mod was completed, it is not noticible that any modification was completed. A few days later I noticed slight rub at full lock to the right when turning. The front left tire was rubbing on the skid plate. Using a angle grinder I zipped off about one inch in a “C” shape of the skid plate where it was rubbing which solved the problem.

I personally had a hard time selecting tires for my build. I just couldn’t decide between tires sizes. I got really caught up with the price variables between different sizes which was starting to control my decision. The 33x12.5 were significantly less (around $70 a tire). But I wanted a larger sidewall and a tire that was not so wide. So I finally decided to not let the extra money control my tire purchase and get what I wanted since I knew what look I wanted. So I decided on the 295/60/20 Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme and couldn’t be happier with my decision. The A/T II has an aggressive sidewall and tire thread pattern. I like the aggressive look while still staying maintaining a good ride. To me it was the perfect mix between sidewall height and overall tire width. It gives the truck a slightly aggressive overall stance without pushing too much tire outside of the fender. The rear shackle is set at the 1.5’ left setting. The rear sits about one inch higher but the truck appears level to my eyes. I have less nose dive and body roll thanks to the upgraded suspension and 10-ply tires. I couldn’t be happier with my results.

The pics do it no justice!! Fluid Filmed the hell out of it ready for the BS salt and calcium of PA winters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33B667A3-5CBE-4FED-9A55-FC89078FBECF.jpg (197.5 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg B750D588-4684-4F8D-9AD2-37650F02A65C.jpg (198.4 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg 5DBAD7B7-DFE4-4816-ABF8-E2CFA37F0B5C.jpg (181.2 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg 99A93308-C2A3-48F6-A00A-4920E354ABC1.jpg (197.9 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg 3E871270-111D-492B-844F-955CD5F54EF5.jpg (187.4 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg D9ED9C94-F4E1-4866-8C2C-4C180817E913.jpg (192.5 KB, 161 views)

Double Cab Limited, Toytec/Eibach 3” Lift Kit (upgraded with rear adjustable shackle kit), SPC UCA’s, Fuel Boost 20x9 +20 offset wheels, 295/60 Toyo Open Country AT2 Extreme Tires,Tinted Windows.

Last edited by jrk341; 10-03-2018 at 05:46 AM.
post #1979 of 2005 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 04:03 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
looks awesome
post #1980 of 2005 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 07:18 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Just got 35's put on along with my lift. Ridge Grapplers. Gotta take it back in next week. My steering wheel isn't center when driving straight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181024_154513.jpg (196.9 KB, 154 views)

2012 SR5 CM|6 inch Rough Country lift|20x9 Method NV's|Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x20|Pocket Style Flares Color Matched|Front & Rear bumpers Plasti-Dipped| Blacked Out Tail Lights|All 4 Stock Tint|Pioneer Avic 7000NEX|Viper 5606v alarm w/remote start|Rockford Fosgste 12 inch shallow mount sub|JBL G-Series Amp|
Updated 10.25.18
MGMC#401
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra Wheels & Tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in