Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Wheels tires lift finally!

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  mblair77 
#1 ·
I just want to start by thanking all of you for your input and just seeing pics of your setups. I finally have it all together. 3/1 LRO lift 295/70/18 on ballistic jesters +12 offset. Havnt noticed any rubbing it's very close tho. Also did the bhlm with the incouragement of many of you. taillight tinting is tomorrow. Need some n-fan Steps to its hard to get in the truck for my gf lol. Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

See less See more
#3 ·
Freaking awesome! I have a 2.5" level lift in the front. Can I clear this wheel and tire combo?

Reactions: dallasrules567
#4 ·
it would be very close man!

#6 ·
Looks good !

#8 ·
I got the N-Fabs for the same reason as well. There will also be a 6" lift in the future.

#9 ·
Sweet.

#10 ·
My buddy helped me install it he has a lift and everything and works on cars. it took us a good 3 and a half hours. back was easy front had its hard parts but not to bad.

#12 ·
few more pics

Attachments

Reactions: undertow
#13 ·
Looks great. Congrats. When you say it's very close, is the body mount closest to the tires?

#15 ·
they stick out some haha fender flares possibly soon. when I get some money

Attachments

#16 ·
yes its the body mount that im close to hitting. I might graze it at full lock in reverse if I hit a pot hole just right. thought i heard it today.yea the debadged look is nice. im going to try to plasti dip my badges first. if i dont like it probably debadge.

#17 ·
Looks badass. Very tasteful mods

#20 ·
Vermont has a very ugly lisence plate lol. Its the law to have them on the front and back to. thanks for the compliments everybod. Im up nice and early today to do my tailights :)

#21 ·
Looks sweet man. Was the BHLM easy to do?

#22 ·
I wouldnt say it was easy but it wasnt really that bad. Just take your time and follow other guys directions and the video on youtube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.