Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

trd pro black lug buts where to purchase ?

10K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Valar Morghulis 
#1 · (Edited)
trd pro black lug Nuts where to purchase ?

Hey i have been looking around locally with no luck on finding black lugs nuts to work on my 2016 pro .

#2 ·
I offer a company called MONSTER LUG's, and have had a lot of my customers purchase them and love them.

They're a standard 48MM extended open lug nut, and are available in a variety of colors.

$65 shipped a full set :) Let me know if you have any questions about them.

Note, for $65 you get 20 of em and a key, not just one LOL

Reactions: Jesco
#6 ·
There is a company called colorlugs.com. they are like a rubber silicone cover that goes over your lug nuts... looks way better in my opinion. If you get them then go ahead and pay the extra couple bucks the the "remover".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#10 ·
I can't remember what size I got but I would say get the 23mm after looking at the website (which has changed since I ordered)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes, they are the 23mm - fit the lugs perfectly on our 2017 TRD pro. Jake is right though, ordered some for the 2015 4-runner TRD Pro that has the wheel locks and had to order the next size down for the locks, normal for the other lugs.

#12 ·
i also have the color lugs and have really liked them. go on easy, super cheap in terms of cost, look great on the truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.