Alright guys, I have been researching what I want to do for the past few weeks and have come to the point where I am not turning to you guys to help push me in the right direction now with the questions I have. I want to make sure I do this once and do it right.
What I want from the lift:
* looking at fitting 35's with the 18x9 Method Mesh wheels +18
* Truck is mostly on the pavement about 80-85% of the time, the other 15-20% is going on logging roads, beach driving, driving through snow up here in the PNW.
* looking at achieving a 3" lift
1. Do I need reservoirs for the amount of off-road driving I do?
1a. If I have a rear shock with remote reservoir, should I get the front with a remote reservoir as well? What are my options for a front with remote resi?
2. Should I add a new rear shackle? If so what size from coachbuilder?
3. If im going to do this right the first time, I am assuming I should get a new UCA. I was looking at either the Total Chaos or the Camburg. What do you suggest and why?
4. Do I need to add a CB shim to the driver side for the gangster lean that we have?
Lifts I have been looking at:
1. Bilstein 6112 fronts with 5160 rear w/ remote resi (If I go this route what are my options to get the fronts with a remote resi as well?
2. Fox 2.5 front coils and fox 2.0 rear w/o remote resi
Any help from you guys is much appreciated. I want to try and get this all done before December as we are expecting another fun year of SNOW in the PNW!!