Join Date: May 2017
Location: I'm Just Outside of Weird, TX
Thanked 655 Times in 441 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My 2017 engine mounts are totally different, so no help there.
(1) On the top picture (driver side), the frame mount has a vertical flange that extends out beyond the "boxed" mount section until it is two-thirds way around the round component.
(2) On the lower picture (passenger side?), the frame mount may have a vertical flange (hard to tell from the photo) but the extent is only about total one-third way around the round component.
(3) The lower picture also seems to have a fracture surface just about at the one-third point where the flange would continue out beyond the "boxed" frame mount, but there is obviously no flange beyond the "boxed" section.
(4) There appear to be saw or other cutting tool marks on the "boxed" portion of the passenger side frame mount. Made any enemies lately?
My assumption is that the two sides started out symmetrical. If that is an incorrect assumption for 2008, then someone else will have to let us know.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 SR5 DC TSS 4.6L 2WD Magnetic Gray Metallic/Charcoal Gray
* Undercover Flex tonneau cover
* Coverking neoprene seat covers
* Auto headlight conversion
* Power tail gate lock
* Toyota weather mats