Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

BAMUFFLER installed

499K views 3K replies 365 participants last post by  GXPaycheck 
#1 ·
i just had a BAMUFFLER installed and DANG!!!!! It sounds just right. No drone at all on the highway. Feels like i have more low end now also. Would post a sound clip but the camera is in the wifes purse at work.

#2,358 · (Edited)
Review #4354

Well, I got the 8" on today, and my oh my @dirtydeeds :D, you da man!!! I got to say guys, the 8" defiantly is the "nail in the coffin". It truly meets all my expectations, with aggressive startup, nice deep tone mid throttle upon acceleration and screams at WOT!!!! No rasp, no extensive cabin noise. Can't hardly hear it on the HWY, but if I need to punch it, it lights up like a bat out of hell >:D

Don't get me wrong, those running budget, those guys are different animals :D All kidding aside though, I ordered the budget from Keith, had it on for one day and sent it back for the 8". I didn't like the raspyness and louder more aggressive exhaust note with the budget. It probably would have drove me crazy after awhile.

So I opted for the 8" over the 6", because I'm towing more frequently and wanted to tone the exhaust down a bit more. I think the 6" would have been still to loud for my liking, so defiantly happy with the recommendation from Keith! Those considering a deeper tone and also aggressive tone when needed, go with 8", similar to budget without rasp and a bit more cleaned up.

I know everyone gives Keith and the dirtydeeds crew all types of accolades, but he truly is a standup guy, knows his Sh#% and has an exchange policy not heard of in this industry.

Thanks again for all you do for the Tundra family and glad their are dudes still out there like you!

#2,359 ·
Are you up in Scottsdale around McDowell Mtn Ranch? Tundra very similar to yours passed me the other day headed the other direction. Whatever exhaust he was rockin was awesome! Went by too quick to get a good look. I may need to ditch my TRD Dual system. Making a ticking noise from the pipes. BAM upgrade!

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
#2,361 ·
You guys should attend some of these meets so that we can hear these systems and for anyone else looking into them.

#2,362 ·
Can anyone chime in with their impressions on the 10"? (sry, I dont feel like reading through 158 pages lol)

I want my exhaust to be as quiet as possible. I understand the the stock exhaust is not the best performer so I would like to open it up a little. But I definitely do not want a loud system

#2,363 ·
The 10" system is a little bit rare:)

That said, you're close enough to take full advantage of our sound guarantee. Here's how it works:

Order the 10" system. We install it free. While installing on our extended 20k lift you hang out in our office and sip a cold water or beer (if after noon haha) Drive the truck with the system for a day, week, month, or year;) And, if at anytime you decide you want it louder or quieter just give me a call, we builds a brand new system based off your feedback and swap it out for FREE!!

That soar, if you want performance, but want it nearly stock quiet , the 10" system is definitely the way to go. You don't even know it's there (besides the extra power) until you're deep on the throttle.

#2,375 ·
I had a dream last night that my BAMuffler was installed. It was pretty awesome. Estimated build date is fast approaching. Must maintain cool calm collectedness.

#2,378 ·
So I've had my 8" BA on for about 2 weeks now and I'm defiantly happy with the sound and outcome. I've opted to not use the Helmholtz Resonator as there is little drone in the cabin if any.

That being said, the 8" has exceeded my exceptions!!!!

#2,385 ·
More power is always better :D He also sells a JBA long tube header/exhaust system combo that puts out something like 49hp and 80ftlbs on a NA motor. :drive:

#2,391 ·
My wife is amazing and so is Keith. I let my wife know that I wanted the 6" BA Muffler system and she did the legwork to surprise me this Christmas. One thing she requested from Keith was that it needed to be delivered for Christmas. They came through and it arrived in time for my wife to surprise me Christmas morning. Heard they specifically went above and beyond to get mine made in time.
Thank you Keith and Dirtydeeds/BAMufflers.

Gun

#2,395 ·
I'm almost there myself, 29 days.... I figured the holidays would slow it down a bit, but biting my nails with anticipation... Gonna spend tomorrow cleaning the truck, she needs to look good when she starts getting all the attention :)

#2,396 ·
30 days today! Time to do some PB Blastering!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.