5.7 Aftermarket Exhaust owners near Fredericksburg, VA - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
5.7 Aftermarket Exhaust owners near Fredericksburg, VA

Just bought a 15 Platinum and will probably do an exhaust but unsure about which one after looking all over youtube. Was hoping to find some local VA guys so I could listen in person. So far leaning towards MBRP. Flowmaster outlaw is tempting but don't want to deal with any crazy drone since it's a DD

91 Diablo - 19/19" Work VS - SP Eng Intakes - Fabspeed
15 Toyota Tundra Platinum -7" BDS, FUEL wheels and 37s, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP black single
07 Suzuki Hayabusa - 330mm rear, lowered, Eclipse wheels
66 Ford Mustang Coupe - Restomod PROJECT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 09:37 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
I have the corsa sport cat back. Love it, no drone whatsoever and I only hear it when I put my foot into it.

2015 CM 5.7 Superwhite TRD 4x4
nfab nerf bars, window tint, loroll tonneau cover, husky weatherbeaters, corsa exhaust, jl audio 500.1/jl10w1v3 subs
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by way2low01 View Post
I have the corsa sport cat back. Love it, no drone whatsoever and I only hear it when I put my foot into it.
Thanks! I did have a corsa on my old Viper and was very happy with it. Just wondering if it's worth almost double a MBRP single. The truck has mostly all black accents so I like the black exhausts too. Maybe I can try to link up with you sometime to hear it in person.

15 Toyota Tundra Platinum -7" BDS, FUEL wheels and 37s, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP black single

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 10:06 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
5.7 Aftermarket Exhaust owners near Fredericksburg, VA

The corsa sport dB is as quiet as stock unless you floor it. Even then it's far too quiet for my taste. Had it. Got rid of it.

If you want the deepest, throatiest, best sounding AND performing exhaust for the 3ur-fe you contact dirty deeds (Keith) here on the forums for a proper bamuffler.

It's not even up for debate.

Not only is he the nicest guy in the world, but he'll spend as much time as it takes with you over the phone to personally individualize your exhaust EXACTLY as you want it.

I had one on my 07, and it was amazing. Going LT in the next few months and bamuffler again. Without question.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2014 5.7L 4x4 DC
Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #59
Arizona Tundra Club #114

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6" ProComp Stage II|20" LRG Rims|35x12.5x20 Toyo Open Country RT|TRD Pro grill|Bushwacker Pocket style fender flares|Mini D2S retrofit w/Panamera shrouds|SPOD|CREE LED light bars|Rigid D2 fogs| Flowmaster american outlaw

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mr4wdTRD; 10-27-2015 at 10:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr4wdTRD For This Useful Post:
dirtydeeds (10-28-2015), Wacked (11-09-2015)
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr4wdTRD View Post
The corsa sport dB is as quiet as stock unless you floor it. Even then it's far too quiet for my taste. Had it. Got rid of it.

If you want the deepest, throatiest, best sounding AND performing exhaust for the 3ur-fe you contact dirty deeds (Keith) here on the forums for a proper bamuffler.

It's not even up for debate.

Not only is he the nicest guy in the world, but he'll spend as much time as it takes with you over the phone to personally individualize your exhaust EXACTLY as you want it.

I had one on my 07, and it was amazing. Going LT in the next few months and bamuffler again. Without question.

Thanks for the feedback. I did see a lot of the bamuffler in searching but I couldn't tell much from the videos. Maybe someone local has one. My lambo has a very loud exhaust. Definitely don't want to deal with that type of sound on a daily basis. Us the outlaw louder than bmuffler?

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 11:46 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
BAmuffler only way to go on a Tundra. Get a hold of @dirtydeeds he can make it as loud or as quiet as you want. With no drone and no power loss

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wyo700 For This Useful Post:
dirtydeeds (10-28-2015), Wacked (11-09-2015)
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 12:14 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,426 Posts
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
Bamuffler! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doubleds65 For This Useful Post:
4dailyrunner (10-28-2015), dirtydeeds (10-28-2015), Wacked (11-09-2015)
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 12:50 AM
Cereal Killer
Premium Member

Thanked 62,598 Times in 21,379 Posts
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1612 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleds65 View Post
Bamuffler! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Online shilling! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

I don't care about the environment. Neither do you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Creosote For This Useful Post:
4dailyrunner (10-28-2015), Wacked (11-09-2015)
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 12:57 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,426 Posts
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Creosote View Post
Online shilling! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

I actually had to look at the link to see what it meant,lol. I'm going to be honest Creo...... I met Keith a few years ago, saw his system and was impressed with it and the fact that he designed it! Plus I do back any small company I believe in , just like I back @Coachbuilder1 . I paid 100% for a full race system from Keith & I don't work for him. But I do believe his systems are thee best for the tundra!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doubleds65 For This Useful Post:
4dailyrunner (10-28-2015), dirtydeeds (10-28-2015), Wacked (11-09-2015)
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 03:06 AM

Thanked 10,538 Times in 4,876 Posts
Mentioned: 817 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Garage
Thanks for the mentions guys!!!

Did someone say Lambo exhaust?

check out the description in this video I shot of our bolt on Lambo exhaust:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirtydeeds For This Useful Post:
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 03:07 AM

Garage
from the outside:
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 03:09 AM

Garage
couple tundra race systems:
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 03:12 AM

Garage
our loudest bolt on catback system, no mufflers, only helmholtz resonator at 70mph

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 03:16 AM

Garage
on the dyno
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thanks Keith. I'll check these out later. For some reason I can't get any videos to display on forums on my phone the last week.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chipster5 For This Useful Post:
Wacked (11-09-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra Performance Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in