User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Rear seat cover

I am looking at seat covers for my rear seat. The kiddo is wrecking Havoc on the seat. I'm seeing lots of different kinds of covers so thought I would ask if any other parents out there have had success with a seat cover?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 11:15 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Did you find anything? I'm wondering the same. Platinum Leather with Kids nasty Car Seat don't mix.

Last edited by Sam Talbot; 08-08-2018 at 11:25 AM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 10:02 PM

Thanked 5,989 Times in 2,784 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
IMHO the only style seat cover to have if you haul dogs or have small children. This + a decent set of all weather floor mats and nothing that causes a stain will ever touch the interior back there again. My 3 yr old got sick and vomited back there the other day. We had to pull the car seat out and take it apart and the cover had to come out but once that was done you couldn't really tell that anything happened in the truck. My dog used to get car sick and puked back there pretty much every time we took her out, even for 10 minutes. None of it ever touched the seats or floor of the truck.

Just Un clip half of it and fold up if you get adult human passengers back there.

https://www.amazon.com/WINNER-OUTFIT...71975395&psc=1

The cost of fuel to operate a 6000 pound 400 horsepower half ton that does 0-60 in under 7 seconds is kind of like the price of oil changes for a Porche 911. If you have to ask you probably can't afford it.

Last edited by eharri3; 08-08-2018 at 10:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eharri3 For This Useful Post:
Sam Talbot (08-09-2018)

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Hey @ kunnen026,

We'd recommend you to go with a set of Cordura Ballistic Custom Seat Covers, those are one of the most durable covers available on the market nowadays. Not only they could protect your seats in the toughest environments and withstand the severe daily abuse you or your kid are going to put them through, but will also add a stylish attitude to your interior. They are ideal for both family vehicles and off-road trucks. Custom-tailored seats for 1st and 2nd rows are available. They are easy to clean with soap and water or a mild upholstery cleaner.

Follow the link to find prices and other important details on this set: https://www.carid.com/2017-toyota-tu...254626172.html

Feel free to contact me if the price quote is needed or any additional questions appear. We are available 24/7.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toyota Tundra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 01:38 PM

I looking at this one for the 2 dogs, still allows you to put armrest down and seats up without messing with the cover and I think its waterproof or resistant as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07658LQ96...v_ov_lig_dp_it
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 12:17 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARiD View Post
Hey @ kunnen026,

We'd recommend you to go with a set of Cordura Ballistic Custom Seat Covers, those are one of the most durable covers available on the market nowadays. Not only they could protect your seats in the toughest environments and withstand the severe daily abuse you or your kid are going to put them through, but will also add a stylish attitude to your interior. They are ideal for both family vehicles and off-road trucks. Custom-tailored seats for 1st and 2nd rows are available. They are easy to clean with soap and water or a mild upholstery cleaner.

Follow the link to find prices and other important details on this set: https://www.carid.com/2017-toyota-tu...254626172.html

Feel free to contact me if the price quote is needed or any additional questions appear. We are available 24/7.
Do those covers allow access to the LATCH attachments at the bottom of the rear seat backs? Lots of the covers I've tried didn't.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 12:25 PM

The one I posted does allow for latch access for car seats.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-12-2018, 03:26 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Just ordered one JWAG, can’t beat the price! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra Parts, Accessories and Exterior Mods

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in