What is this driver door trim piece called.... - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-24-2017, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs down What is this driver door trim piece called....

and it's part number.

Truck is a 2010 Standard Cab 4.6LV8.

Picture is attached, I don't know how to bring it inline.

2017-07-24 17.50.21.jpg

Bart Hull
Laveen, AZ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 02:14 AM
WBW

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Maybe @TRDsparks can help with this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 CM Tundra
2009 Honda Rebel
2005 Honda Goldwing (his) & 2004 Goldwing Trike (hers)
1992 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1991 Chevrolet Corvette 1997 Toyota Camry
1989 Daihatsu Charade CLS
The Following User Says Thank You to WBW For This Useful Post:
TRDsparks (07-25-2017)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 06:53 AM

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBW View Post
Maybe @TRDsparks can help with this.
I agree...call Sparks. I looked at the parts and I did not see it anywhere. Tim or Micah may be able to help you locate it. If they can't find it, you could try a body shop.

2013 DC 4.6, Flowmaster exhaust, Undercover, V-leds exterior, LED interior, LED strips in door pockets/footwells, Pioneer AVH-P5100 head unit, Alpine Typr R 8" subs, Oracle halos/power indicator, BHLM, Fuel maverick 18x9 +1 offset w/ Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/18, Aries bull bar/N-Fab Podium step bars, V-Leds Micro headlights, Rigid fog lights, GrillCraft grill with Rigid LEDs, ReadyLift 3/2 SST, ScanGuage II, Switched backup cam, Vleds 6K LED strips in bed, G-Tek SABM, Clazzio seat covers, G-Tek Fab sill protectors, Line-X bumpers, TRD front/rear sway bars, Pedal Commander, Hornblasters
The Following User Says Thank You to Tundra234 For This Useful Post:
TRDsparks (07-25-2017)

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 09:12 AM

Thanked 1,772 Times in 938 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Garage
Roman @ToyotaOfCoolSprings I believe has found this before for someone. Its not in the diagram you think its in, might be part of "Interior trim" or something like that when you look for it online. Search around, you'll find it.

New EnglandTundra Club Member #10

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab
Hemi eTorque 4x4
12" Uconnect, Air Ride, Pano Roof
Dearly Missed: 2010 Toyota Tundra DC 5.7l, TRD Off Road, 4WD Silver Sky Metallic
Front only Bilstein 5100's at top setting
TRD Rock Warrior Wheels LT 285/70R17E BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2's
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Both sides right here for ya! Genuine Toyota OEM Parts Categories

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriumphRider View Post
and it's part number.

Truck is a 2010 Standard Cab 4.6LV8.

Picture is attached, I don't know how to bring it inline.

Attachment 785650

Bart Hull
Laveen, AZ
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 10:16 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Garage
https://www.tundratalk.net/forums/8536513-post3.html

"I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
Charlie Sheen

Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

Silver Sky Tundra Club Member #182
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 10:22 AM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Yea, they have it in the diagram with the interior door panel trim. Weird place to put it, but I guess Toyota and Snap On have their reasons.

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 11:22 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
Yea, they have it in the diagram with the interior door panel trim. Weird place to put it, but I guess Toyota and Snap On have their reasons.
Tell me about hard to find parts LOL. I am looking for the 2 captive bolts for the lower end of the front bumper fascia where the fascia attaches to the bumper. I had my bumpers Line-Xed and they took them out. I have the nuts...I just need the bolts. 2013 Double cab

2013 DC 4.6, Flowmaster exhaust, Undercover, V-leds exterior, LED interior, LED strips in door pockets/footwells, Pioneer AVH-P5100 head unit, Alpine Typr R 8" subs, Oracle halos/power indicator, BHLM, Fuel maverick 18x9 +1 offset w/ Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/18, Aries bull bar/N-Fab Podium step bars, V-Leds Micro headlights, Rigid fog lights, GrillCraft grill with Rigid LEDs, ReadyLift 3/2 SST, ScanGuage II, Switched backup cam, Vleds 6K LED strips in bed, G-Tek SABM, Clazzio seat covers, G-Tek Fab sill protectors, Line-X bumpers, TRD front/rear sway bars, Pedal Commander, Hornblasters
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 11:30 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra234 View Post
Tell me about hard to find parts LOL. I am looking for the 2 captive bolts for the lower end of the front bumper fascia where the fascia attaches to the bumper. I had my bumpers Line-Xed and they took them out. I have the nuts...I just need the bolts. 2013 Double cab
Would it be the 90109-06304 bolts? Bottom left of the diagram, in the bottom corner of the valance?

-Roman

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.

Last edited by ToyotaOfCoolSprings; 07-25-2017 at 11:33 AM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 11:34 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
Would it be the 90109-06304 bolts? Bottom left of the diagram, in the bottom corner of the valance?

Those are the correct ones. Your systems must have more details/parts than what most consumers can see. Thank you!!

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 11:41 AM
Supporting Vendor

They're a little better than the generic catalogs on most parts websites.

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...ZyPWxheWVyXzE4

-Roman

first.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra Parts, Accessories and Exterior Mods

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in