Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

What have you done to your Tundra this week? Part 5!

870K views 4K replies 873 participants last post by  H2O MAN 
#1 ·
Continue here!!!

#963 ·
installed the console tray myself ($75 incl taxes part cost in canada versus dealer installed option of $158).

also put in the 2015 brake controller (thanks toyota of cool springs).

replaced mickey mouse toyota winter floor mats (2015) with my 2003 tundra toyota winter mats (which i kept). why are the newer winter mats so cheesy?

finally, added the toyota cargo net (this time sourced on amazon) to keep all the stuff in the back from rolling around.

now just have to get a working techstream cable to complete the upgrade. 0/1 for the amazon clone. trying the bulgaria cable next..

#964 ·
Installed Extang canvas signature series trifecta bed cover today. Pic's up tomorrow.

#965 ·
Locker down console safe

Got this done today. Locker down console safe. Made in USA - awesome.

Attachments

Reactions: Sav16CM and C-Max
#966 ·
Got my fortin evo one installed. What a PITA to install with the auto retracting steering wheel. I was really careful and meticulous too.

Auto part Vehicle Space Fictional character Engine

#968 ·
Thanks to a great year in fantasy football... Over the last couple weeks, I've purchased and installed the TRD exhaust setup and my Bakflip F1 cover.

Reactions: SP
#970 ·
Just dropped mine off at Cabe Toyota for the supercharger and TRD exhaust install.

#974 ·
Just got my SC installed! :D

#979 ·
new rims and tires. that white thing on the rim is the sticker. went from 13mpg to 10mpg.

#984 ·
new rims and tires. that white thing on the rim is the sticker. went from 13mpg to 10mpg.
Did you recalibrate the speedometer? If not, you may not have dropped as many MPG as your truck is telling you that you did.

#985 ·
Installs this week! Been a while since I've done anything.

Husky X-Act front floor mats.
Amazon Interior LED Map/Dome lights......HUGE difference over factory!
Center Console Organizer
Mag Lite 2D LED Flashlight in Center Console (stole this from someone here!)

Next up.....rear bumper LEDs for better back up lighting and the Raptor Style LEDs.

Have everything, just need to find time after vacation and when it warms up a bit to install them!

Attachments

Reactions: PhxDarius
#996 ·
4 Days of upgrading/replacing parts for me, below is the list but the truck is MUCH better for me now. YES my fingers and back are killing me, but with all these parts sitting in my living room I needed to get going.

- TRD Pro Grill and hood buldge
- Tow Mirrors
- 3/2 lift with 6112/5100's CB+3's & Tuff Country UCA's
- Raceline 18x9 Wheels
- 295/70/18 Toyo AT II Extreme tires
- Mud flap removal and 1 in mod on front bumper plastic
- PIAA Headlight Bulbs
- Phillips LED Fog's
- Anytime Fog Light mod
- Case or so of beer so I'll need to double check everything this weekend:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.