Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

So I bought these lights What now

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  ThreeToyota 
#1 ·
Someone on here bought these lights and I bought 6 of them thinking I would try them out.

Where can I put them and for what person.

Don't want to hear any suggestions that involve body orifices.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/HOT-SYSTEM-Motorcycle-Daytime-Running/dp/B00SOH7VCQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442160548&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=HOT+SYSTEM%E2%84%A2+9w+LED+Eagle+Eye+Bumper+DRL+Fog+Light+Motorcycle+Light+Daytime+Running+DRL+Tail+Backup+Light+White+6pcs[/ame]

Reactions: Wacked
#2 ·
Dude those are awesome.... Idk where you could mount them to look Oem ish.... Maybe rear bumper like the backup sensors??? Wire them in to back up lights...

If u made a drop bracket you could wire them in to light up the bed of the truck for helping at night finding stuff or strapping stuff down...

Keep me posted. I am digging them

#4 · (Edited)
It's all coming back to me now. You are the reason I bought those.

I have been too lazy to go outside but I had a basket of stuff stuck under an end table.

Those LED's, a couple of knives, whet stone, RED led's blue LED's a flashlight and charger trailer hitch lock. just shit i buy when I can't sleep. There was even a package of Rattlesnake eggs . Set of silver star fog lights for the corolla and a new SD card. No idea why I bought an SD card.

#6 ·
How the fvck did you get the glass out of your mirrors?

I have an extra set of mirrors and I can't get the glass out of them to save my a$$. Read instructions, watched videos multiple times just can't get it done.

Reactions: Wacked
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.