Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Fogs light won't work....? Help?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mendonsy 
#1 ·
So a couple weeks ago I did the Anytime fog light mod and they worked perfecty fine up until like 3-4 days ago. I finally had time to check everything out cause they stopped workin and everythin is still connected nice and neat... Any ideas why they won't wor anymore? My thought were that the relay for the mod isn't strong enough to power the 35watt hids I have in my fogs? Could that be it? I really have no clue... And i don't want to go buy a new better relay if i don't have to... If you can help me our or at least help me trouble shoot more things, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know where to go from here other than buyin a new relay...

Thanks in advance

#5 ·
I don't have a tester for electronics so i couldn't do it that way... But i put everythin back to stock within a couple of minutes due to the easy connectors and instructions. Now the fogs work again but only like stock function. I guess i need to find a better relay, one that can power the hids... Should be a note on the instructions haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.