Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Ram Air Hood!!!

5K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  mrdj76 
#1 · (Edited)
So listen up people for those of you who are wanting a ram air hood but cant or dont want to spen like 1200 plus...

I found a company that could get it for nearly 50% of that price in some instances.... anyone interested?????

if you are send me a list of your name and state and I will see if we can get a group deal....

#2 ·
these going to come painted?
eldog, sacramento, Ca.

#9 ·
" nearly 50% off" equals what exactly? how low you think they will go? looks like alot of people might be interested

#12 · (Edited)
#16 ·
ive seeen a couple of different ads from different companys but the picture is of the same truck. cheapest i have seen is $850 unpainted. apmparts or something like that

#18 ·
The auctions are by the guys at RamAirHood. So they are legit sellers. They are the ones that sponosored my Tundra which had the first of their hoods for the Tundra. Remember you will have to pay shipping to, which will most likely be a minimum of $125, and goes up from there.

#26 ·
Im very interested, Josh Murph Bay Minette, Alabama

#27 ·
Marky Mark, that looks good. Keep us posted.

Only prob for me is I spent $250 to have a clear bra added to my factory hood. The wifey would get pissed.

#32 ·
Marky Mark said:
Thanks bro! I hate non-functional hoods too. As mentioned though, this hood that I have is functional. They do make a non-functional version of it.
Yeah, I know your hood is functional. It took me so long to find a hood for the 1st Gen that was functional and looked beefy. Glassworks makes one, but it's kinda puny. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.