Please Help Me Choose A Tundra! Link Pics.... - Page 4 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray66 View Post
Look guys, I registered for this Forum to receive and give advice, and some of you are now attacking me. The Admins were nice enough to approve my participation here, and a thankless job they have. I think it's best to lock this thread before anyone else continues the juvenile attacks. I'll end it by saying to those of who posted childish and nasty attacks, look at yourself first, and ask yourself why you allowed yourself to respond in such a way. Next, ask yourself how your Mother might feel if she read your posts.

Now, I am preparing for my Tundra purchase, a used model hopefully so I can save a bunch of money. Next, Iím planning my 3 month stay in Rio de Janeiro, post 10 and meeting all the Popozudas I can.

Have a good one guys, and to those who responding respectfully -- thanks, I appreciate it!

Admins, Please Lock This Thread. Thank you.
You are an idiot, mother approved! Don't dish it out if you can't handle it kid.

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake America

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Hey Big Ironman, why don't you come with me to Brazil for 3 months.... can you work it in? But please, you must get approval from your wife, and maybe your Boss?

Let me know dude!
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Hey Big Ironman, why don't you come with me to Brazil for 3 months.... can you work it in? But please, you must get approval from your wife, and maybe your Boss?

Let me know dude!
“Big Ironman”? Ok now I’m questioning your sexuality? Are you a fag? You disgust me. First you talk shit about the best country on the planet, then you say some of us are dumb for the way we live our lives and then you try to make a move on me. I think you have signed up on the wrong site?

BTW, I gave you some positive feedback right before you attacked us with your thoughts and opinions. You could have left out the American bashing and just shared about your trip in a positive way, but you did not, so enjoy your trip. It will be nice not to hear from an ignorant POS like yourself for three months. Another thing, don’ use public toilets down there, crabs can jump ten feet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ironman02; 11-13-2008 at 04:24 PM.

post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:23 PM

Ok, ok, let's calm it down. Seriously, this is a nice site, let's keep it that way. Let's keep it constructive. Be like Brian here and have a martini and not care about stupid stuff.
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxx00 View Post
Ok, ok, let's calm it down. Seriously, this is a nice site, let's keep it that way. Let's keep it constructive. Be like Brian here and have a martini and not care about stupid stuff.
Good call, Iím usually a chill guy, but for some reason this kid really has bugged me today. Hope i've not offended anyone that i would normally hold convo. with.

post #51 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
We (Americans) in general, we always want everything brand new. And the "Me Generation", we want it right now. 95% of all my buddies that buy buy new trucks - they finance them! And those same buddies can't even take a 2 week vacation to Brazil. They're stuck in their 9-5 jobs they hate working that job. Top it off with a wife and kids -- well, they're locked in for life. One buddy said, he might, might get to take a vacation alone with me to Brazil after he turns 55 years old. You guys make comments about me buying used.... why do you think our country, the great USA is in the worst economic, most debt country in the world?

I am ashamed and embarrassed to be an American. The last 10 years according to CNN/FOX News, the US is the most obese country in the world, last 8 years! We're not only the most debted, but also the fattest country in the world. A friend of mine killed himself, hung himself last week... he was married, a 6 year old daughter. This guy had huge debt. Very sad....

My country, the USA, it's all about 'stuff'.... just watch TV every night. MTV Cribs and Unique Whips, these shows drill into you people's psyche to buy new, right now, and get in debt.

Some of you guys here need a gut check.

Oh, I'll buy used, and I'll buy "someone elses problem' too... then after I buy, I'm headed off to Rio de Janeiro for 3 months; Ipanama Beach, Popozudas, Chopps and Acai.

Have a good one.
Maybe next time you go away on vacation......you could just stay there. I buy new and travel too. Usually twice a year. I went to Honduras and Mexico so far, and in April I will go to Disney.

Last year it was the Virgin Islands, and Mexico

The year before that Belieze and Mexico....getting tired of Mexico!

I have been married for ten years and I travel every year with my wife and now family.

But no matter how much fun I have, I am always glad to come home, and never embarrassed to be an American!!!

08 Crew Max 4x4 5.7
Desert Sand
Pro Comp Stage I REMOVED
3 + 2.5 (rear 1" block 1.5" AAL)
Retrax bed cover
Warn Trans4mer w/ multi mount
4 PIAA ATP's
305/65/18 BFG AT KO's
suggestions welcome

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in