Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Paint :( Join The Revolution

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  FirstToy 
#1 ·
My 2008 SR5 has 2.5k miles A CARDBOARD box that was EMPTY blew against my truck in the wind and it now has a 3 inch scratch!!! I heard that the paint was cheap but this paint is TOTAL CRAP! My honda civic had "cheap" paint but still was more durable that this stuff.

SOOOO...

What do you think start a serious campaign to get TOYOTA to fix this issue on a 30k truck I would expect something of a higher quality than chalk filled crap paint.

Here is an idea get these bumper stickers and take a photo of your truck with it on it. Post the photos and we send the link to toyota.

Also go to this link and sign the petition. Don't wait until you are a victim (its inevitable and you are here now!)

2007 & 2008 Toyota Tundra's Paint Quality Petition | FRIENDSITE - the FREE Social Networking Site for Friends!

Font Text Banner Logo Brand

See less See more
#4 ·
My 2008 SR5 has 2.5k miles A CARDBOARD box that was EMPTY blew against my truck in the wind and it now has a 3 inch scratch!!! I heard that the paint was cheap but this paint is TOTAL CRAP! My honda civic had "cheap" paint but still was more durable that this stuff.

SOOOO...

What do you think start a serious campaign to get TOYOTA to fix this issue on a 30k truck I would expect something of a higher quality than chalk filled crap paint.

Here is an idea get these bumper stickers and take a photo of your truck with it on it. Post the photos and we send the link to toyota.

Also go to this link and sign the petition. Don't wait until you are a victim (its inevitable and you are here now!)

2007 & 2008 Toyota Tundra's Paint Quality Petition | FRIENDSITE - the FREE Social Networking Site for Friends!

View attachment 1107
Do a search there is already a thread with a petition link attached. We've all been voting and it could use a lot more sigs!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.