Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

First day on website as a new Tundra owner.

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  TundraFred 
#1 ·
Hey now,

Just traded in my ody touring navi for a Tundra CrewMax SR5 six seater 48/0 percent financing, couldn't resist the finance specials. The dealer still has to install the leather, bed extender, step ramps, and line X. Any other tips would be great.

Thanks,
Rafael.

#15 ·
Thats not a bad price for a bug deflector. but here goes two shots its all I got since someone wanted photos of my stompgrips on my bike, but I will post pixes with the mods my dealer owes me.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
didn't really want this color but its all the the local dealers had locally with bench seating because I needed a 6 seater to fit my family...but I'm still pretty happy.

#18 ·
Welcome!

I'd add a suggestion of for X-pel, Clear Bra or one of the similar 3M film coating systems. I opted for covering the whole front end...upper/lower bumper, headlights/foglights, hood and fenders. Just got back from a 3,000+ mile road trip and not a mark anywhere. Run it through a pressure wash carwash and the bugs and grim just come right off like nothing. We have a lot of problems with stone chips here and my installer had a Titan with 90K+ miles on it and the front end looked like new.

#19 ·
I think you will really enjoy your new Tundra.

I'm getting to start modding my Limited with the back up camera, 20 inch wheels and tires, bug shield, tinted windows and spray in liner. Then maybe I will level the front and look at a few engine mods to put a little more pep under the hood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.