LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 09:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Cap City in Danbury CT

Guys,

Trying to get the word out on these people because I was really upset with the service. Here is what happened....

Scheduled an appointment to have some AMP Powerboards installed. Left my truck overnight and was told that I could pick up the truck at 4:30 pm the next day. Called the next morning to make sure everything was all set then got a call on my way down at 3:30 pm to say that no work had been done and the install would not happen. I drove a total of four hours to have this installed there and the excuse was they thought it was a 2 hour install instead of a 3 hour install so they couldn't complete it. I would never recommend this place to anyone and would avoid this place at all costs. On top of all that there was nothing done to even rectify the situation. No apology or anything! So hopefully anybody in the CT area looking to get work done does not go to this place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 09:45 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Wow - very surprised. I've gotten two caps from them, nothing but the best service. I know several people that have driven past many of their local dealers to get something from them. (I travel a lot for hunt tests and events with my dogs- see Cap City stickers all the time from all over).

I feel for ya- especially considering you drove all that way. Is there a reason you went 4 hours out of your way? Just curious. Not defending them or minimizing your situation, but sometimes shiat happens- how many times were you wrenching and thought you'd get something done in the morning and you're still crawling under the truck at 9pm at night?

An hour past due- I personally wouldn't throw a fit, but to each his own. Sorry to hear though.

TWACC #91
MGMC #102
New England Tundra Club Member #40

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in