San Antonio, Texas Tundras?? - Page 3 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,001 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Garage
Yes, Facebook is the best way to get a hold of the ACT guys. I'm not an admin on their page but I'll post to the group and let them know there are some new people interested in joining.

It's a good group of guys and gals. Just send a message and wait. Wish I lived closer to the group so I could do more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #7
08 5.7 DC Super White/tan interior, RCX 6in lift w/ CB1 +3 shackles & blocks, 18in Ballistic Jesters w/ 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers, ARE CX Series, Colormatched Bumper & grille w/ T-Rex mesh insert, BHLM w/Plasma Halo's and HID's, 8in BAmuffler dumped, 5% rears 25% fronts, LED Tails, Pioneer AppRadio 3 w/ DVD bypass & Andriod MirrorLink, 2 Cerwin Vega 10's, Sound deadener, LED interior, Plasti-dip everywhere, Black Weathertecks, N-Fab 6 steps, AVS in-channels, lots not listed and more to come!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 03:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I'm on there, but it looks like just for sale on the page or "check this product out". *shrug*
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Well, there is kind of 2 pages. One page is for the public to "Like" which doesn't get a lot of attention. Then there is a "Closed Group" page just for members. That's the one your going to want and send a request too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 5.7 DC Super White/tan interior, RCX 6in lift w/ CB1 +3 shackles & blocks, 18in Ballistic Jesters w/ 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers, ARE CX Series, Colormatched Bumper & grille w/ T-Rex mesh insert, BHLM w/Plasma Halo's and HID's, 8in BAmuffler dumped, 5% rears 25% fronts, LED Tails, Pioneer AppRadio 3 w/ DVD bypass & Andriod MirrorLink, 2 Cerwin Vega 10's, Sound deadener, LED interior, Plasti-dip everywhere, Black Weathertecks, N-Fab 6 steps, AVS in-channels, lots not listed and more to come!!!

post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
I think I sent a request but I wasn't approved
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Ok, the guy that handles new members just replied that he was going to be sending messages back today.

post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 04:54 PM

Garage
Cool thanks yeah I checked I did sent a request hopefully he'll respond now...i think a few of the they guys live near me in the 1604 culebra area or at least the meets have been close by. Thanks again though
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Yeah, No problem.

They are all scattered around SA. At each monthly meet we ask where the next meet should be and try to move it around and not just meet in the same spot. One meet will be in North SA and the next meet will be in South SA.

If you don't hear from them, just keep trying and you'll get it.

post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-27-2014, 11:58 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
I'd love to go to one of these meets, but I'm not on Facebook. Can someone post up the dates and locations here?

2018 Tacoma TRD OR 6 speed manual.

Regular Cab Tundra Club founding member.

post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-28-2014, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I asked to join a while ago. No response.
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 08:52 PM

Garage
Well still never heard nothing. But any of you guys till around know of any place i could go for a lift? Somewhere that does good quality and decent price?

2014 4.6l Crewmax
Magnaflow Mufflers True Dual setup
8000k 35w HID's
3m hp window tint
(more soon)
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Premium Member

Garage
@sblanton - message me your info and I'll see if I can get someone to contact you. Sorry for the issues.

And any one else too, I'll try to get the info on the next meet so ya'll can come out and meet some of the people.

post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblanton View Post
Well still never heard nothing. But any of you guys till around know of any place i could go for a lift? Somewhere that does good quality and decent price?
My whole build was done by Eric at Angell Kustomz on military drive. I am real happy with the build so far. Descriptions in my sig. I loive in California but work in texas also my truck is always in texas I just fly back and forth.

Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #1

2014 Toyota Tundra Crew Max TSS
7" Pro Comp Suspension Lift
0-2.5" Pro Comp Pro Runner Adjustable Struts
Coachbuilder +3 shackles
Custom Block/UBolt
T-Rex Black mesh Grille
Re Geared to 4.88's
20"X9 Fuel Mavericks W/+20 offset
37/12.5/20 Nitto Trail Grappler MT
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 10:02 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilPaysBills View Post
My whole build was done by Eric at Angell Kustomz on military drive. I am real happy with the build so far. Descriptions in my sig. I loive in California but work in texas also my truck is always in texas I just fly back and forth.
thanks for the recommendation. I think ill go check them out. I see you name you work in oil also?

2014 4.6l Crewmax
8000k 35w HID's
3m hp window tint
(more soon)
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblanton View Post
thanks for the recommendation. I think ill go check them out. I see you name you work in oil also?

Sure do down here in dimmit county right now

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #1

2014 Toyota Tundra Crew Max TSS
7" Pro Comp Suspension Lift
0-2.5" Pro Comp Pro Runner Adjustable Struts
Coachbuilder +3 shackles
Custom Block/UBolt
T-Rex Black mesh Grille
Re Geared to 4.88's
20"X9 Fuel Mavericks W/+20 offset
37/12.5/20 Nitto Trail Grappler MT
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 10:11 PM

Garage
Cool who you working with? what do you do?

2014 4.6l Crewmax
8000k 35w HID's
3m hp window tint
(more soon)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Tundra Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in