Ultimate OEM Toyota Tundra parts thread - Page 3 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Garage
Have you already had everything painted? Might just be cheaper to get the whole TRD Pro grille kit from Roman already painted to match.

2016 Super (Storm Trooper) White TRD Off-Road
ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 264 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperTKSR5 View Post
@ToyotaOfCoolSprings How about adding the deck rail system to the list, as well as its accessories?

Thanks for putting all this together for us! I'll be scratching some items off the ol' wishlist this summer.

Cheers,
John
I may add those in. They're not really a hot ticket item compared to the other parts, though.

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
The Following User Says Thank You to ToyotaOfCoolSprings For This Useful Post:
TrooperTKSR5 (05-10-2017)
post #33 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
I may add those in. They're not really a hot ticket item compared to the other parts, though.
I can see that. Just figured I'd mention it. I thought about getting them, but then didn't. Now I'm about to get some Relentless Fabrication Bed Bars and I need the rails, haha.

Thanks again for your effort on here, Roman.

Cheers,
John

ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

post #34 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Do you have MGM Pro Grilles in stock? I know there is a shortage.

Brandon
post #35 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenLimits View Post
Do you have MGM Pro Grilles in stock? I know there is a shortage.
No sir. Not currently. Check out this thread for more information on the back order:

https://www.tundratalk.net/forums/toy...situation.html

-Roman

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
post #36 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 05:50 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Terrific. Thanks for the update. I think I will just wait until they start coming back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon
post #37 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-27-2017, 09:27 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I know you do a lot of painted parts, but I haven't seen the one that is bugging me the most. So I guess it can't hurt to ask, but have you ever done, or thought about offering painted tailgate handles?
The Following User Says Thank You to cuzican For This Useful Post:
PNWDoug (06-04-2017)
post #38 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I can only imagine how many PM's you get. great job Roman.

2015 DC SR5 TRD Super white
San Diego Tundra Club
Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #78
Bilstein 6112s & 5160s w/ 2 CB Shims | Fuel Stroke 612 Wheels | Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/70/R18 | Stealth Step Boards | Toytec Lift Shackles | TRD Sway Bar | BAK Industries Revolver X2 | JBL Audio Amp | Kenwood Front & Back Speakers | LEDs Interior & Exterior | Husky X-Act Contours front & rear | TRD Shift knob
post #39 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Premium Member

Garage
@ToyotaOfCoolSprings Roman, will the rear sway bar still fit with a 1-2" lift in the rear?

Thanks

post #40 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperTKSR5 View Post
@ToyotaOfCoolSprings Roman, will the rear sway bar still fit with a 1-2" lift in the rear?

Thanks
It sure will. Shouldn't be a problem at all. We do it all the time on some of the new trucks they let me dress up in the show room.

-Roman

first.

The Following User Says Thank You to ToyotaOfCoolSprings For This Useful Post:
TrooperTKSR5 (06-06-2017)
post #41 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
It sure will. Shouldn't be a problem at all. We do it all the time on some of the new trucks they let me dress up in the show room.
Thanks, Roman. As helpful as ever, haha.

Cheers!

post #42 of 278 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 07:18 PM
Premium Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
are the trd headlights available for a 2014 tundra?
post #43 of 278 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chill1916 View Post
are the trd headlights available for a 2014 tundra?
Pretty sure they should fit. That's a question for Roman @ToyotaOfCoolSprings

The headlights are completely worth it. Just sayin.

...chrome sucks.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrooperTKSR5 For This Useful Post:
chill1916 (07-09-2017)
post #44 of 278 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Premium Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
i'm new here so forgive me. Was wanting to order the black pro grill and the headlights but the link for the lights says it doesn't fit my 2014 so i guess i will try to call @ToyotaOfCoolSprings tomorrow possibly.
post #45 of 278 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chill1916 View Post
i'm new here so forgive me. Was wanting to order the black pro grill and the headlights but the link for the lights says it doesn't fit my 2014 so i guess i will try to call @ToyotaOfCoolSprings tomorrow possibly.
Haha, nothing to forgive! Welcome aboard! Roman will respond pretty soon. Or just DM him. He'll get you set up. If you haven't done the grab handle install, check out the link in my signature. Best upgrade ever. Roman can get you set up with those parts too.

Oh, and the Pro shifter is pretty swank as well.

Last edited by TrooperTKSR5; 07-09-2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: OCD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrooperTKSR5 For This Useful Post:
fdrsqer (11-24-2017), Luckydwg (08-14-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Vendors > Toyota of Cool Springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in