Ultimate OEM Toyota Tundra parts thread - Page 2 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 290 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeky View Post
Can you get the pro grille and hood bulge all in matte black to match the bumper?
No sir. I can only get them in the flavors posted above.

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 290 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
timeframe

hey Roman, any idea on how long it would take to ship the grill parts to Mass.? I'm looking for it in the Barcelona Red. Is this factory painted color or will it have to be painted?

Doug
post #18 of 290 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugfur View Post
hey Roman, any idea on how long it would take to ship the grill parts to Mass.? I'm looking for it in the Barcelona Red. Is this factory painted color or will it have to be painted?

Doug
I've actually got two of those in stock ready to go. It may take 4-5 business days for shipping.

Oh, and they are factory painted.

-Roman

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.

post #19 of 290 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Can you give me a quote on a set of MGM door handles for a crewmax (no passenger key hole) & a pair of TRD Pro headlights? shipped to 30107.

Thanks

-Brad
-'14 Crewmax limited 4x4 MGM. Leer 100XR cap, dual battery setup, 6112/5100 w/ maxtrac shackles, 275/65/20 Hankook dynapro ATM, platinum grill, tow mirrors, color matched front bumper ends, White knuckle sliders.
-(TRADED) '13 Tundra Double Cab SR5 4x4:
-'12 T4R Limited 4x4 Blizzard Pearl (wife's)
-(TRADED) '06 T4R Sport Edition 4x4 (wife's)
post #20 of 290 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgyver_ga View Post
Can you give me a quote on a set of MGM door handles for a crewmax (no passenger key hole) & a pair of TRD Pro headlights? shipped to 30107.

Thanks
Check in the very first post, and you'll have everything you need.

-Roman

first.

post #21 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-12-2017, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Bump.

-Roman

first.

post #22 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
help?
Are the little bolt covers/caps on the driver's side assist handle available separately and if so, I need both top and bottom in gray.

While trying to put the new handle in, I apparently approached the problem of cap install from the wrong end and wound up breaking off the little tab that inserts into the handle. I did not know this happened until the caps started coming loose regularly. Not the part that hold it in when it is hanging free, but the little tap on the other end. I must have just stressed them to the breaking point.....now they won't stay tight. I see that you can take them out of the handle and I was hoping one of those little parts on the schematic was just the caps.

...old fart that likes over-engineering...

Last edited by cknpro; 04-13-2017 at 09:53 PM.
post #23 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cknpro View Post
help?
Are the little bolt covers/caps on the driver's side assist handle available separately and if so, I need both top and bottom in gray.

While trying to put the new handle in, I apparently approached the problem of cap install from the wrong end and wound up breaking off the little tab that inserts into the handle. I did not know this happened until the caps started coming loose regularly. Not the part that hold it in when it is hanging free, but the little tap on the other end. I must have just stressed them to the breaking point.....now they won't stay tight. I see that you can take them out of the handle and I was hoping one of those little parts on the schematic was just the caps.
Sure, I can get them by themselves. Here are a couple of links to each one:

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...p-746170c090b0
https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...p-746170c100b0

-Roman

first.

post #24 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
AWESOMENESS! Just ordered them

...old fart that likes over-engineering...
post #25 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 10:56 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Looking at the links, 2016 is the newest year offered, will parts work for a 2017 Limited?

Thanks
post #26 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 12:32 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Sub

2016 Silver Sky DC 4x2
CST 3.5 Spindles/5100's middle setting
35x12.50 Toyo AT2 20x9 Fuel Mavericks +20
Color Matched handles and mirror caps
NFab's textured black steps
CB +2's, CB bushings, CB carrier bearing drop
Pro Grill, BHLM, 2 inch CST blocks
post #27 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witt19 View Post
Looking at the links, 2016 is the newest year offered, will parts work for a 2017 Limited?

Thanks
Yep, they sure will.

-Roman

first.

post #28 of 290 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 06:31 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sweet, will be ordering
post #29 of 290 (permalink) Old 05-04-2017, 09:23 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
TRD Pro grill

Hello Roman,
I am having my grill surround (everything that is chrome) painted white to colormatch my limited 2017 tundra. I see you mentioning only the platinums having the hood bulge but the limited has the bulge as well, am I correct? So if I want the TRD pro front end, all I would need would be just the grill itself, not the complete assembly with the hood bulge? Since mine will already be white to colormatch.
post #30 of 290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Garage
@ToyotaOfCoolSprings How about adding the deck rail system to the list, as well as its accessories?

Thanks for putting all this together for us! I'll be scratching some items off the ol' wishlist this summer.

Cheers,
John

2016 Super (Storm Trooper) White TRD Off-Road
ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Vendor Member Section > Toyota of Cool Springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in