Ultimate OEM Toyota Tundra parts thread - Page 19 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #271 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 11:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Garage
How about a part number for this bad boy? It's the connector for the rear camera coming out of the tailgate on a 2015 SR5 double cab.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3032.jpg (179.6 KB, 51 views)

I turned off my Tapatalk signature so you never know where I'm posting from...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 264 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec426 View Post
How about a part number for this bad boy? It's the connector for the rear camera coming out of the tailgate on a 2015 SR5 double cab.
The connector for the rear camera that Toyota has listed is showing to be this one:

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...r-f-9098012790

Which looks like this:

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
post #273 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 09:47 AM

Garage
Yeah, that's definitely not what I have on my truck...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CameraConnector IMG_3040.jpg (168.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg CameraConnector IMG_3041.jpg (112.5 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by mikec426; 03-13-2019 at 09:50 AM.

post #274 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec426 View Post
Yeah, that's definitely not what I have on my truck...
The other connector I am showing in the tailgate is this one:

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...-ha-828240c100

It is showing to be a 4 flat connector like what you have, but it does not specifically say it is for the camera like the other one I referenced.

-Roman

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
post #275 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Garage
Roman @ToyotaOfCoolSprings

How about the rear spoiler for a 2017 Highlander (flip up window)? My wife backed into the garage door for the second time, this time is cracked the spoiler and is missing a chunk of it. I assume Iíd have to get it painted as well bc I canít find anywhere that tells me if they are raw or I need to pick the paint code when ordering. Thanks.

2012 Crewmax Limited, Super White, 6" BAmuffler system, Debadged, tint, 20" Method NV wrapped in 285/55/20 Terra Grappler G2, Bilstein 5100s all four corners middle setting fronts, Weathertech Floorliners, Lomax folding tonneau, Bedrug, TRD Front & Rear Swaybar, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, BHLM with tinted DRLs, color matched door handles, black mirror caps, sport grille surround, white rear bumper, led interior bulbs, two car seats.

Future Plans: LED headlights

Last edited by ebone3; 03-19-2019 at 02:34 PM.
post #276 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:09 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
The other connector I am showing in the tailgate is this one:

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...-ha-828240c100

It is showing to be a 4 flat connector like what you have, but it does not specifically say it is for the camera like the other one I referenced.
That looks to be something for a trailer connector.

post #277 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebone3 View Post
Roman @ToyotaOfCoolSprings

How about the rear spoiler for a 2017 Highlander (flip up window)? My wife backed into the garage door for the second time, this time is cracked the spoiler and is missing a chunk of it. I assume Iíd have to get it painted as well bc I canít find anywhere that tells me if they are raw or I need to pick the paint code when ordering. Thanks.
I can look up the rear spoiler for you. Shoot me the VIN, and I'll link you to it. It will have to be painted.

-Roman

first.

post #278 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
I can look up the rear spoiler for you. Shoot me the VIN, and I'll link you to it. It will have to be painted.
Iíll check the VIN tonight and pm it to you. The color is midnight black metallic.

2012 Crewmax Limited, Super White, 6" BAmuffler system, Debadged, tint, 20" Method NV wrapped in 285/55/20 Terra Grappler G2, Bilstein 5100s all four corners middle setting fronts, Weathertech Floorliners, Lomax folding tonneau, Bedrug, TRD Front & Rear Swaybar, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, BHLM with tinted DRLs, color matched door handles, black mirror caps, sport grille surround, white rear bumper, led interior bulbs, two car seats.

Future Plans: LED headlights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Vendors > Toyota of Cool Springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in