Ultimate OEM Toyota Tundra parts thread - Page 17 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 264 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
No sir. Probably won't be anything until the Pro is released.
Still this.

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToyotaOfCoolSprings For This Useful Post:
silverhack (08-02-2018), TrooperTKSR5 (08-01-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 10:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Do you have a hood bulge in 218 black in stock?
post #243 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedevil2323 View Post
Do you have a hood bulge in 218 black in stock?
Yes, we do.

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...8-761800c030c0

-Roman

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.

post #244 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Garage
Roman,

My buddy installed some OEM non-power tow mirrors on his 2018 SR5 TRD 4X4 Off-Road. He's getting a malfunction warning now. Familiar with anything like that? Any hints or tips?

Thanks!

2016 Super (Storm Trooper) White TRD Off-Road
ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

post #245 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
He might be having a malfunction light due to the new safety sense features. Lane departure, pre-collision, blind spot monitoring, etc. are all integrated together now. If one of them stops working, it could throw that warning light on. I had to ask one of my master techs about this to be sure.

-Roman

first.

The Following User Says Thank You to ToyotaOfCoolSprings For This Useful Post:
TrooperTKSR5 (08-08-2018)
post #246 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
He might be having a malfunction light due to the new safety sense features. Lane departure, pre-collision, blind spot monitoring, etc. are all integrated together now. If one of them stops working, it could throw that warning light on. I had to ask one of my master techs about this to be sure.
Much appreciated, Roman!

ToyTec 3" kit up front, Coachbuilder 2" Shackles, TRD Rear Sway Bar, White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders, Driver Side Grab Handle, 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Method Roost Wheels, S&B Intake, etc.

- Thread for installing drivers side grab handle in Gen 3. Directions on page 2. SparksParts.com now sells the kit (see page 25). Best upgrade out there.

post #247 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Premium MemberPremium Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by azTony View Post
Gotta be getting close on the 2019 TRD Pro grills... gotta be...
Gotta be close...

2018 Tundra Platinum
post #248 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hey Roman I sent you a PM.
post #249 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 10:10 PM

Garage
@Roman , I was just browsing over at tundras.com and seen ARES has a 2019 TRD Pro grill. I asked where he got that from and he directed me to you. Are they available?

2018 Tundra Platinum
post #250 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 10:10 PM

Garage
@Roman , I was just browsing over at tundras.com and seen ARES has a 2019 TRD Pro grill. I asked where he got that from and he directed me to you. Are they available?

2018 Tundra Platinum
post #251 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 11:12 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by azTony View Post
FYI, since you're already over there he has a whole thread for it:
https://www.tundras.com/threads/2019...6/#post-727665

2018 Limited CrewMax 4x4 🔥 INFERNO 🔥 :: TRD Faux ::
post #252 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 07:31 AM

Garage
Roman, the only reason I went over there was because of the relocation kit for the TSS and I was sent a link there. I read through the thread searching for 2019 and did not see any information to order only that it is available. Correct me if I am wrong but when I order one I can always take out the insert and put into my surround that is already color matched on my Platinum. How do I find the cost on one of these? My original post asking to get in line was post #163 on February 11 is why I am asking.

2018 Tundra Platinum
post #253 of 278 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
@azTony itís in post #1 of the thread I linked.
Click the links to the parts page for ToCS and you can order from there.

Iím not sure if Roman still has them in stock or if they are on back order - if they are then you can place the order and he will ship them as soon as he gets more

2018 Limited CrewMax 4x4 🔥 INFERNO 🔥 :: TRD Faux ::
post #254 of 278 (permalink) Old 09-15-2018, 03:53 PM
Premium Member

Garage
@ToyotaOfCoolSprings

Roman,

What's the latest Entune Navigation System SD card map update/part number? Do you have any in stock for a decent price? Any alternative updating methods that don't require buying a pricey little SD card?

...Will Toyota ever provide free map updates in their ~$40k trucks? Lol

Cheers!

post #255 of 278 (permalink) Old 09-24-2018, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperTKSR5 View Post
@ToyotaOfCoolSprings

Roman,

What's the latest Entune Navigation System SD card map update/part number? Do you have any in stock for a decent price? Any alternative updating methods that don't require buying a pricey little SD card?

...Will Toyota ever provide free map updates in their ~$40k trucks? Lol

Cheers!
Here is a link to the latest update from a few weeks ago:

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...ard-862710e071

As far as free map updates, I highly doubt it. Honestly, the maps are no where near as good as Google maps. They should just add Android/Apple apps to all radios, and leave the nav to the pros.

-Roman

first.

The Following User Says Thank You to ToyotaOfCoolSprings For This Useful Post:
TrooperTKSR5 (09-24-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Vendors > Toyota of Cool Springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in