2010+ Tundra Hidden Winch Mount Product Release - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2016, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2010+ Tundra Hidden Winch Mount Product Release

SDHQ presents an easy way to mount a winch on your 2014+ Tundra while maintaining the stock front bumper. Slight modification and trimming to the stock bumper plastic is required to allow access to the winch line and fairlead. Our winch mount is CAD designed for precise fit and is constructed out of 1/4" thick mild steel. Precision bent and mig welded for strength and durability. After initial construction, the winch mount is powder coated matte black for a nice, long lasting finish that will withstand anything you can throw at it!

The SDHQ winch mount has been designed to fit the Warn Zeon 10 Platinum series of winches with wireless controller. Other winches that are similar in size with the same bolt pattern may fit but are in no way guaranteed to fit by SDHQ or its distributors. We at SDHQ recommend the Zeon Platinum series winches because they have a wireless controller which allows full functionality of the winch. Winches with a manual clutch will not have the ability to "free-spool" unless a device is built to access the winch's clutch release.

Relocating the winch control box on the Zeon series is necessary due to clearance issues. We have optional kit that includes all the wiring and hardware needed to relocate the Zeon series control box. Relocating the control box is possible without our kit; however, the end user will need to source their own wires and hardware.

Key Features
  • No Drilling Required
  • Bolts Directly into frame and adds support to Bumper/Frame Horns
  • ” Thick Steel Plate Construction for Durability
  • Designed specifically for the Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum with Wireless Control
  • Optional Control Box Relocation Kit

2014+ Tundra Hidden Winch Mount

Jason Holmes (Sales Manager)
Celebrating our 16th year in business... SDHQ is your true Tundra Authority... You know when you buy a SDHQ manufactured product you are getting the very best... fit, finish, design, engineering... No short cuts and no crap!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

877-969-2929

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SDHQ OFF-ROAD; 07-27-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2016, 10:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
the linkey to your website no workey..
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2016, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sttoyotundra View Post
the linkey to your website no workey..
Fixed. Thank You.

Celebrating our 16th year in business... SDHQ is your true Tundra Authority... You know when you buy a SDHQ manufactured product you are getting the very best... fit, finish, design, engineering... No short cuts and no crap!

877-969-2929

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2016, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Fixed. Thank You.
Nope. Neither the link, pictures or the link in you're sig are working. Someone unplug something somewhere..

I feel normal again!
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-19-2016, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Garage
The price is right for the winch mount but it's made specific for the Warn winch. There is no way I'm gonna spend that much on a winch because I will never even that much winch for my usage. My question, is there any other winch that will work? Also, is there two different option we can choose from? The top two pictures shows they are different.

2014 Tundra 4X4 SR5 CM 5.7L TRD Off Road
Bilstein 5100, CB 3+ Shackles,Borla Pro XS Catback, NFab Light Bar, Firestick II, CoverKing, Custom Audio System, JBA LT Header
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwazziee View Post
The price is right for the winch mount but it's made specific for the Warn winch. There is no way I'm gonna spend that much on a winch because I will never even that much winch for my usage. My question, is there any other winch that will work? Also, is there two different option we can choose from? The top two pictures shows they are different.
We opted for the Warn winch for a couple different reasons. The Warn Zeon Platinum 10 and 10-S winches have a wireless controller to allow full functionality of the winch. This allows you to unlock the clutch so you can free spool the winch line when needed. The Warn Zeon series winches also have a removable solenoid on the top of the winch allowing you to easily relocate to somewhere else freeing up much needed room behind the front bumper. Also, Warn is known in the industry as being the best performing and most reliable winch on the market. As winches are rarely an item that is used everyday it is nice to know that when you need it, the winch will turn on, function and be ready to get you or a buddy out of a sticky situation.

We only have one winch mount model; however, it is designed to work with either a steel cable winch with a roller fairlead or a synthetic line winch with a hawse fairlead.

877-969-2929

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We opted for the Warn winch for a couple different reasons. The Warn Zeon Platinum 10 and 10-S winches have a wireless controller to allow full functionality of the winch. This allows you to unlock the clutch so you can free spool the winch line when needed. The Warn Zeon series winches also have a removable solenoid on the top of the winch allowing you to easily relocate to somewhere else freeing up much needed room behind the front bumper. Also, Warn is known in the industry as being the best performing and most reliable winch on the market. As winches are rarely an item that is used everyday it is nice to know that when you need it, the winch will turn on, function and be ready to get you or a buddy out of a sticky situation.

We only have one winch mount model; however, it is designed to work with either a steel cable winch with a roller fairlead or a synthetic line winch with a hawse fairlead.
Thanks for the reply. I know Warn are popular but at that price not everyone will be able to afford it. Just wish their were other option. I'll place my order when I can stomach it. Thanks again.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

2014 Tundra 4X4 SR5 CM 5.7L TRD Off Road
Bilstein 5100, CB 3+ Shackles,Borla Pro XS Catback, NFab Light Bar, Firestick II, CoverKing, Custom Audio System, JBA LT Header
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 05:50 PM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
TTT we have these in stock and ready to ship guys! 10-13 mounts are coming very soon

SDHQ Off-Road

480-633-2929 ext. 4

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Supporting Vendor

Hey guys! The Thread title has been updated to reflect this as well but we have confirmed fitment of our hidden winch mount on the 2010 and newer models now!

SDHQ Off-Road

480-633-2929 ext. 4

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
any discounts now or upcoming for forum members, I am thinking of ordering this. also will it work on 2008 with warn 12s zeon platinum winch??
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspec View Post
any discounts now or upcoming for forum members, I am thinking of ordering this. also will it work on 2008 with warn 12s zeon platinum winch??
Yes, we have a running special for TT members. We have not test fit on a 2007-10 yet but we suspect that it will work The Zeon platforms all have the same size body so a 12k will fit in the mount itself.

SDHQ Off-Road

480-633-2929 ext. 4

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Supporting Vendor

I attached the installation instructions here for you guy so you can see just how easy it is to install one of our kits!

SDHQ Off-Road

480-633-2929 ext. 4

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 03:25 AM

Cool

Thanks for a great set of instructions. how do I go about ordering this?
what is TT member discount? and how does one go about getting it?
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspec View Post
Thanks for a great set of instructions. how do I go about ordering this?
what is TT member discount? and how does one go about getting it?
shoot me a PM and I will get you all set up or you are more than welcome to order through our website and I will calculate the TT discount before shipping!

SDHQ Off-Road

480-633-2929 ext. 4

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFF-ROAD View Post
shoot me a PM and I will get you all set up or you are more than welcome to order through our website and I will calculate the TT discount before shipping!
Did PM you last week waiting to hear back.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Vendors > SDHQ OFFROAD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in