Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged Mid-Travel, FlipPac Tundra for sale.

4K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  BEER 
#1 · (Edited)
Grand Junction, CO

See add for more pictures.. Pictures will be updated tomorrow.

https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/d/grand-junction-supercharged-mid-travel/6900698768.html

Supercharged, mid travel, Flip-Pac camper Tundra for sale. This truck is pushing 550+ HP, incredibly fast. Needs 91octane fuel. I get about 14MPG. Always used full synthetic oil. Truck is not in show condition whatsoever as it has been used as it should. Flippac camper was originally on a 1st gen tundra and I modified some aspects for it to fit this truck great. It sets up in 30seconds and allows you to camp off the ground wherever you can take your truck. List of upgrades on what I could think of below. Comes with a file full of stuff for the truck.

Selling to get a new truck.

32K. supercharger, flippac, suspension & other googlies are all worth quite a bit.
certified funds only, title in hand.

Suspension

Mid-Travel set up, does great on both highway & off-road.
King 2.5 Bypass Coilovers in front
Fox 2.0 remote reservoir shocks in rear
Dirty Deeds front upper control arms
Coach Builder 3" rear shackles

Engine/drivetrain

TRD Supercharger Dealer installed
Bullydog tuner
JBA long tube headers
Aftermarket Catalytic Converters
Full custom exhaust (this truck is LOUD)
Auburn LSD

Armor/Misc.

34" BFG AT's
KMC XD Hoss 18x9 wheels
Line-X in bed of truck
Tool box inside bed for storage and step to get into bed of flippac
Flippac Camper, including rainfly. - decent condition, some holes in the screens/light staining on canvas. The owner before me said he replaced the torsion bar.
Awning on rear of camper.
Expedition 1 front and rear bumpers
Teknoshia brake controller- though only towed a small SXS with this truck.
Front tinted windows to match rear
Rigid front LED grill
Rigid D2 fog lights
PIAA Optima reverse lights
All aftermarket speakers, 2 10" subs in a ported foxbox, custom mount for amp behind seats, 5Channel Amp, dynomat under all seats. Kept the stock headunit because I like the bluetooth calling on it.
Weathertec front and rear floor liners

Quirks:
Check Engine light comes on intermittently, O2 sensors from exhaust
Rear View Camera works intermittently, it's located inside the rear view mirror. Had it looked at and they said the camera in the tailgate is faulty.
The aftermarket rear view lights are tied into this issue as well somehow and work intermittently as well. They are tied into the stock rear lights and come on when the truck is in reverse.
The stereo aftermarket tweeters on driver side work only when the volume is turned up pretty high, this stereo sounds great though- I think its a loose wire or something, wiring could be cleaned up.
There are some dents, scratches, etc. but overall truck is in good condition.
Headlights were HID- the bulbs kept burning out so I put in normal headlights. The lightbar and led pods are bright enough if you need them. The headlights themselves are fogged/small crack in one.

See less See more
#2 ·
Pictures updated, see CL link above.

Let me know if you would like to see any specific pics/have any questions.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.