My car was just reviewed by a YouTuber - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
My car was just reviewed by a YouTuber

I recently met with with a local content creator to let him review my Cali30. I showed up at a church (not a school like one commenter said) and gave him free reign. He did research before we met and was very passionate about the brand. I just watched from a far and only corrected small details off camera but he never re-shot the scenes as we were baking in the sun lol. He mixed up some specs and switched the order of some words but all in all for someone who has ZERO time with the brand, he did a good job covering the car. If anything it will help give brand insight to his follower base.

He had more driving footage but had issues with wind noise and vibration so he had to cut it. I'm disappointed he cut the full auto and desert eagle shooting at the end because his reaction was priceless! LOL. He was most likely trying to stay neutral and less controversial but I digress. It was a fun cruise and I couldn't help but smile from all his excitement, thats what it's all about!

If any of you are local to Tampa, FL and wouldn't mind him reviewing your car just shoot me a PM and I'll introduce you. Enjoy!

Garage:
2014 Ferrari Cali30 HS
2014 Toyota Tundra TRD
2017 Aprilia Tuono Factory 1100
2018 Mercedes E300
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in