Do Idiot Drivers Flock To The Same Type Of Vehicles? - Page 4 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscigars View Post
HD Diesels - I'm in the south. We are chock full of these arseholes. A few are doing actual HD diesel stuff. The rest are full throttling it from stoplight to stoplight. I notice they make a lot of noise, but move really slow. It's really bad. I suspect all of these guys have extremely small wieners.
I'm in Birmingham, Alabama. So YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to this ^^^^. Just followed one of these phvcktards out of my neighborhood yesterday (Saturday) morning going to get breakfast fixins. Slower than the 2nd coming of Christ. Later in the day I'm on the way home from an afternoon out with my gal and coming back towards home.................wait for it........wait for it............yup.............here he is again. Any slower in his big Ford diesel extended cab long bed and he would have been going backwards. On a positive note it does give me a chance to brush up on my loud verbal cussing skills.

I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
I think the HD truck douche bag problem is a nation wide thing. I live in Wyoming and they are also everywhere here. 6 inches of lift mud terrain tires. None of them actually tow anything and never take it off road just a pavement princess. and they are usually the guys that don't have a dime to their name. Live in shit hole house because all there money went into their truck. You can drive in trailer parks all over and see $70000 trucks everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to wyo700 For This Useful Post:
Trailmoose (03-05-2017)
post #48 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo700 View Post
I think the HD truck douche bag problem is a nation wide thing. I live in Wyoming and they are also everywhere here. 6 inches of lift mud terrain tires. None of them actually tow anything and never take it off road just a pavement princess. and they are usually the guys that don't have a dime to their name. Live in shit hole house because all there money went into their truck. You can drive in trailer parks all over and see $70000 trucks everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the flat billed stupid piece of hair under the bottom lip bro trucks
post #49 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
They need those trucks to pull their houses away when they don't pay the trailer park fees.
post #50 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 11:52 PM

Thanked 10,688 Times in 5,767 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1642 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee's rig View Post
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6pll5qi0z...81%29.mp4?dl=0

Here is the brake check video. I still ha e to go to court again to make sure he gets the ticket. The first time got postponed because his lawyer didn't show
Was that his ****ing foot in just a sock at the end?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I put the Laughter in Slaughter, and the Fun in funeral.
KTM 450xc QUAD, Baldwin head, Ti valves, 8/06 cam, motoworks, goldspeed tires...
Gone/not forgotten: 2010 CM RW that was sweet,
NOW: 2017 Platinum. Tinted, trd duals, Exo Grapplers. Led h-lights and interior, Hard hat tonneau, line-x, Rancho uca/level'd
I like weapons. I dont capitalize, use spell check, or punctuate properly...
and you can call me Power.
post #51 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 10,688 Times in 5,767 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1642 Post(s)
On that note.

Today I was headed to the gf's house.

A girl in an older exploder for no reason drifted about 18" into my lane. I honked the horn as I figured she was texting or not paying attention. I got the wtf mouthed from here as I passed.

Then further up the road an Impala that was doing fine and going 3 over decides that after the speed limit goes up to 45 that he would drop it back down to 40... So I had to go around him, at that point he got over into the right lane.

I just don't get it.

I drive like an asshole, but the fast asshole. The kind of asshole that I don't mind as I at least go at a decent click or gtf out of the way...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I put the Laughter in Slaughter, and the Fun in funeral.
KTM 450xc QUAD, Baldwin head, Ti valves, 8/06 cam, motoworks, goldspeed tires...
Gone/not forgotten: 2010 CM RW that was sweet,
NOW: 2017 Platinum. Tinted, trd duals, Exo Grapplers. Led h-lights and interior, Hard hat tonneau, line-x, Rancho uca/level'd
I like weapons. I dont capitalize, use spell check, or punctuate properly...
and you can call me Power.
post #52 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 01:02 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
As a reformed Prius driver I can say this without reservation. Most Prius drivers drive like morons. The Prius craze seems to have started here in the PRK. Land of holier-than-thou, entitled, tree-hugging, save-the-planet while while I sip my frappe-squrrel-fart-latte made with mole-defecated coffee beans hypocrites......but I digress.

We have two laws here in CA. The speed limit, and the slow traffic move right law. Is it too much to ask for these idiots to figure out that they can actually follow both laws at once?

Now for how I really feel....

Choose to chance the rapids. Dare to dance the tide.
post #53 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 08:25 AM

Thanked 21,574 Times in 7,103 Posts
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azblue View Post
Compact Cars- Any cheap little car. Think SMART, Honda Fit, Yaris, etc.
Have you ever driven a sub-compact rental such as a Ford Fiesta? Going over 70 will blow you into the next lane with a good breeze.

I've experienced such behavior several times when driving one over 85mph on my way to work.

The Suzuki sidekick was another such vehicle aka the "Suzuki sideflip".

New England Tundra Club Member #14
First Gen Tundra Club Member #41
Silver Sky Tundra Club Member #82
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack McCarthy For This Useful Post:
RIjon (03-06-2017)
post #54 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:01 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
There are just a lot of idiot drivers period.

Biggest problem being smartphones. These things should be outlawed in any moving vehicle.
The Following User Says Thank You to tenisfreak For This Useful Post:
MetalMonkey (03-06-2017)
post #55 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 36,854 Times in 18,556 Posts
Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9051 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack McCarthy View Post

Have you ever driven a sub-compact rental such as a Ford Fiesta? Going over 70 will blow you into the next lane with a good breeze.

I've experienced such behavior several times when driving one over 85mph on my way to work.

My wife's friend has one and the friend is really aggressive, tailgates everyone (the hood is on 18 inches long, really scary), plus she drives 100 Mph on the highway. I drove with her from Toronto to Windsor, about 230 miles, she never drove under 80mph
The Following User Says Thank You to Hicklebunny For This Useful Post:
MetalMonkey (03-06-2017)
post #56 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:23 AM

Thanked 21,574 Times in 7,103 Posts
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicklebunny View Post
My wife's friend has one and the friend is really aggressive, tailgates everyone (the hood is on 18 inches long, really scary), plus she drives 100 Mph on the highway. I drove with her from Toronto to Windsor, about 230 miles, she never drove under 80mph
Well, she is female.

New England Tundra Club Member #14
First Gen Tundra Club Member #41
Silver Sky Tundra Club Member #82
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack McCarthy For This Useful Post:
ACDan (03-06-2017)
post #57 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 11:02 AM

Thanked 5,989 Times in 2,784 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
I think some, not all Prius drivers have a similar attitude to the bicyclers in downtown Philly. They think their shit don't stink because they're doing the environment a favor, and it gives them a right to be obnoxious and be in everybody else's way all the time.

The cost of fuel to operate a 6000 pound 400 horsepower half ton that does 0-60 in under 7 seconds is kind of like the price of oil changes for a Porche 911. If you have to ask you probably can't afford it.
The Following User Says Thank You to eharri3 For This Useful Post:
RIjon (03-06-2017)
post #58 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 6,091 Times in 2,793 Posts
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eharri3 View Post
I think some, not all Prius drivers have a similar attitude to the bicyclers in downtown Philly. They think their shit don't stink because they're doing the environment a favor, and it gives them a right to be obnoxious and be in everybody else's way all the time.

Bingo!

****ing cyclists

08 RCSB B00STED
10 T4R
post #59 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 11:28 AM

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eharri3 View Post
My old home town is Seattle. CRAZY a$$ shit goes on there ( left 27 years ago...............thank GAWD). The bicyclists have done just this ^^^^. Have driven their conceited bullsh!t to such an extreme that now there's a huge movement going on to make bicyclists have to "register" their bikes, get a state/county/city issued tag (along with all the fees) AND carry liability insurance. HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!! Dumb arses.

I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.
post #60 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicklebunny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack McCarthy View Post

The summer I got a learners permit we went on a road trip to Michigan traveling the 401 from Ogdensburg to Detroit with a van and boat. Dad had me set cruise control at 80mph and we were still getting passed by everyone. I think the limit was only 100kph/60mph but even trucks and police were going by us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in