Riots, Looting & destruction in Ferguson Mo. - Page 39 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #571 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU69 View Post
Remember, it was the liberal media who referred to George Zimmerman as a white Hispanic, the first time that phrase was ever used. They will do whatever is necessary to stoke a race war in America. This is why the media is the biggest problem in America.

The media isn't the problem. The tens of millions who watch it, therefore creating the market for it to exist, are the problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mods:
-clip from old garage door opener to hold winning scratchers on visor
-nice stainless steel Nike keychain 1" square
-USB to micro USB cable to charge cell phone
-plastic Sheetz bag for trash collection

*****RECENTLY ADDED MODS!******
- 16 ounce Diet Gold Peak bottle for spittoon
The Following User Says Thank You to Drumhack For This Useful Post:
Millwright (11-27-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #572 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 11:31 AM

Thanked 5,988 Times in 2,783 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
About 3 months ago when this first happened my extremely liberal white mother in law was asking my opinion on this and I said it was too early to tell, but I saw no evidence of racism and certain factors that indicated it might eventually be ruled a good shooting.

She asked what kind of crackpot, tea party, right wing racist nut jobs I was aligning myself with that I've become so brainwashed I can't see the obvious racism here. The cop was white, the suspect was black, the city is x-percent black, the police department is only y-percent black. What other proof could I possibly need to see to know race was a factor.

Last week I put something on FB about how Holder and Obama are making it worse by letting their distrust for law enforcement influence the rest of the country. She told me it wasn't healthy to have so much hate and anger in my heart.

And the woman remains mystified as to why the party I grew up in now makes me want to put a round in the TV every time anybody from it speaks.

The cost of fuel to operate a 6000 pound 400 horsepower half ton that does 0-60 in under 7 seconds is kind of like the price of oil changes for a Porche 911. If you have to ask you probably can't afford it.

Last edited by eharri3; 11-27-2014 at 11:34 AM.
post #573 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,173 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eharri3 View Post
Haven't had the balls to put this on FB because I don't want to make a bunch of friends and family members' heads explode on Thanksgiving day, but I've thrown it up on other message boards.

Liberal America set ferguson on fire. For the constant demonizing of Republicans and conservatives and accusations that they are racist, they are nowhere to be found here and the liberals who have only everybody's love, peace, and best interests at heart have basically caused race riots.

It was liberals who decided they knew what happened based only on the first couple news accounts.

It was liberal Democrats who injected race into it before any evidence ever materialized to indicate race was a factor.

It was THEIR media who spread a false narrative to get the ratings up.

It was liberal Democrats who made inflammatory comments all along to strengthen the "Hands up don't shoot' narrative which was disproven by forensic evidence and witness retractions.

It was Liberals who convinced Ferguson and the rest of the country that they should be angry about any outcome other than a police officer serving life in prison, and then validated that anger when the Grand Jury let him go.

It was a Liberal Democratic President who said "The country is angry and I certainly understand why."

It was a Democrat who said "Burn that @#$"

It was a bunch of Democrats looting stores and turning over police cars.

No Republicans in sight. Aside form Rand Paul trolling desperately for black votes in Ferguson the rest of them are largely quiet. The party that claims it only wants love and happiness for everybody and claims Republicans are hateful racists just tore the country in half and nearly destroyed a city. They did it entirely without Conservative or Republican participation.

I'm just waiting to see how Obama still tries to find a way to blame Republicans.

Spot on Eharri3!

2017 Ram 2500 Cummins Crew Cab

-2016 Toyota Tundra Platinum - SOLD
-Icon Stage 5/6 MT Suspension - For Sale
-18" Method Standards W/ 285/75R18 (35x11.5) Toyo AT2 Extremes For Sale

-2012 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior D/C w/
a whole buncha crap.... SOLD!
post #574 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 11:55 AM
"Resident Liberal"
Premium Member

Thanked 31,541 Times in 13,640 Posts
Mentioned: 793 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5804 Post(s)
Quote:
It just shows how stupid they are. Even worse, these are the kinds of grads our colleges are putting out now. God help us all.
Read this and realize our country is lost.

I Was Mugged, and I Understand Why ? The Hoya

What has been most startling to me, even more so than the incident itself, have been the reactions I’ve gotten. I kept hearing “thugs,” “criminals” and “bad people.” While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don’t think this is fair.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be “bad people.” I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don’t know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I’ve never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.

I know sometimes what I see is not what everyone else sees.

The voices in my head don't like you

If you are a fan of fat girls, Dave Matthews CD's are better than a ham on a fishing pole.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 RCSB 4.7 TRD Offroad 4x4
post #575 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 11:58 AM
"Resident Liberal"
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eharri3 View Post
About 3 months ago when this first happened my extremely liberal white mother in law was asking my opinion on this and I said it was too early to tell, but I saw no evidence of racism and certain factors that indicated it might eventually be ruled a good shooting.

She asked what kind of crackpot, tea party, right wing racist nut jobs I was aligning myself with that I've become so brainwashed I can't see the obvious racism here. The cop was white, the suspect was black, the city is x-percent black, the police department is only y-percent black. What other proof could I possibly need to see to know race was a factor.

Last week I put something on FB about how Holder and Obama are making it worse by letting their distrust for law enforcement influence the rest of the country. She told me it wasn't healthy to have so much hate and anger in my heart.

And the woman remains mystified as to why the party I grew up in now makes me want to put a round in the TV every time anybody from it speaks.
When my Black Lab Daphne was in pain and hurting, I couldn't put her down myself. I had my friend come in and do it.

I would be happy to do the same for you.

If you are a fan of fat girls, Dave Matthews CD's are better than a ham on a fishing pole.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken

Last edited by OkSlim; 11-27-2014 at 12:28 PM.
post #576 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkSlim View Post
Not going to.

I was never a criminal , in the past, I somehow wound up in situations that involved either alcohol and fisticuffs or alcohol , someone else's woman, fisticuffs and then law enforcement.
On that last day you can say wow what ride!

2003 F-250 7.3 XLT-traded for 2014 4Runner TE Prem.
2010 F-150 gone for a 14' CM, 4x4, 5.7L, Barcelona Red, Tan interior TSS Pkg.>2018 F-250 XLT FX4 6.2L

Going down in a pile of brass, Jack!
post #577 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
It just shows how stupid they are. Even worse, these are the kinds of grads our colleges are putting out now. God help us all.
they will be our health care takers And they will be changing our diapers in the nursing homes later...

2003 F-250 7.3 XLT-traded for 2014 4Runner TE Prem.
2010 F-150 gone for a 14' CM, 4x4, 5.7L, Barcelona Red, Tan interior TSS Pkg.>2018 F-250 XLT FX4 6.2L

Going down in a pile of brass, Jack!
post #578 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 36,709 Times in 18,446 Posts
Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8990 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingSteel View Post
they will be our health care takers And they will be changing our diapers in the nursing homes later...
And beating you when you don't behave the way they want.

First Gen Club Member # 23
Peanut Butter and JAM
post #579 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Administrator
Premium Member

Thanked 49,215 Times in 22,617 Posts
Mentioned: 853 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7480 Post(s)
Quote:
When my Black Lab Daphne was in pain and hurting, I couldn't put her down myself. I had my friend come in and do it.

I would be happy to do the same for you.

Lmfao

#blackriflesmatter #whitelivesmatter #MAGA
post #580 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 03:53 PM
"Resident Liberal"
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingSteel View Post
On that last day you can say wow what ride!
There is a Redhead in my past that will be my favorite memory when I am in the home with oatmeal dribbling down my chin. Well a redhead and her identical twin sister. The one had just a little bit more of the crazy DNA but they were both redheads and 9's. I wrote it down and have it stored in case I get Alzheimers. It's all set up so my lawyer will be paying someone to read it to me in case I forget. But from what I read about Alzheimers, you remember the old stuff. It's who's the current president you can't remember.

H. L. Mencken

The Following User Says Thank You to OkSlim For This Useful Post:
Dragos28 (11-27-2014)
post #581 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 36,382 Times in 17,984 Posts
Mentioned: 1582 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11529 Post(s)
Mmmm red heads

post #582 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 04:20 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Quote:
Read this and realize our country is lost.

I Was Mugged, and I Understand Why ? The Hoya

What has been most startling to me, even more so than the incident itself, have been the reactions I’ve gotten. I kept hearing “thugs,” “criminals” and “bad people.” While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don’t think this is fair.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be “bad people.” I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don’t know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I’ve never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.
OK, everybody who wants this guy dating your daughter, raise your hand!!!

2012 DC SR5 5.7L 4x4

*** I think, therefore I am a conservative. ***
(With apologies to Descartes.)
The Following User Says Thank You to PSU69 For This Useful Post:
Ed.A (11-28-2014)
post #583 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
OK, everybody who wants this guy dating your daughter, raise your hand!!!
I just cant for the life of me comprehend how anybody could have that outlook.

The fact is white people really are the problem, because if it weren't for the majority of us thinking like that the country wouldn't be so fuked.

2011 super white cm 4x4 SR5 5.7 leveled on 20" xd monsters with 295/55/20 nitto trails.
post #584 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 07:15 PM
"Resident Liberal"
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_iv View Post
I just cant for the life of me comprehend how anybody could have that outlook.

The fact is white people really are the problem, because if it weren't for the majority of us thinking like that the country wouldn't be so fuked.
Remember last year when someone was in North Tulsa just randomly shooting black people? Reverand Al and Jesse were gonna come into to Tulsa to stir the pot a little more but they caught the guys and whoever was gonna pay for Reverand Al to come in said there was no need and he wouldn't come on his own dime.

H. L. Mencken

post #585 of 795 (permalink) Old 11-27-2014, 07:19 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Remember last year when someone was in North Tulsa just randomly shooting black people? Reverand Al and Jesse were gonna come into to Tulsa to stir the pot a little more but they caught the guys and whoever was gonna pay for Reverand Al to come in said there was no need and he wouldn't come on his own dime.
Yep I remember that, dipshit posted on face book before he did it.

Did you see that they had a rally here for ferguson, looked like 50 people showed up and half of them were white.

2011 super white cm 4x4 SR5 5.7 leveled on 20" xd monsters with 295/55/20 nitto trails.

Last edited by Ben_iv; 11-27-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in