LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Illegals

So I mean really people how long is it going to be okay for illegals to come to the states and not pay taxes and qualify for food stamps and make 50-100k a year in construction ?? I mean it must be pretty damn nice is all I have to say!! And before you close this thread mods just think about it for a few mins!! Pretty soon Pedro and Jose and their families will take over your jobs and we will all have to speak Spanish to even be on this site since this excuse of a country is becoming more and more of a push over !! The govt shits on the people that are legal but embraces the SOBS that come here illegally and then sell drugs so really all the govt is doing is allowing people to shit on our country. Or might I add what's left of it. We can say God is real we can't do anything that this country was founded for however we can say Allah is great and gays are cool but god forbid we say faggot or else we are a hateful racist that deserves to die. If you take it up the ass then fine and great but that doesn't mean we should fly rainbow flags and praise it. I mean damnit same as black history month I'm not racist but shit it's stupid. If everyone would just fkin leave shit alone it eventually would be forgotten Everytime some black guy or woman comes up to me and says how their great great great grandma was a slave and that I as a white man should feel bad it's all I can do from beating the hell out of that person for being so ignorant!! I guess this thread was meant to be about illegals but shit looks like it's more of the fk ups of our country. And before all your marines start getting pissy with me just look at what everyone is fighting for. A country full of illegals that believes in god we do NOT trust and now even the govt thinks your a bunch of shit heads with guns. Do I believe it's true well hell no I applaud and thank you brave men every single day!! If it ever came a time when I was called to go fight I would but I'm just sick of the shit hole this country is becoming. And for everyone that disagrees wake the hell up and realize just how shitty it's really getting !!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernVoice For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (07-28-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 16,939 Times in 7,976 Posts
Mentioned: 779 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8971 Post(s)
Garage
I was with you 100% until you started with all that god nonsense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Save The Chrome Club #1
SAVE THE CHROME!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Azblue For This Useful Post:
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azblue View Post

Hey and that's your right as an American doesn't mean you nor I need to agree with each other but it also doesn't mean I'm going to go out and protest against you with the same respect that you do the same. Just gets so old for real! I'm not going to argue world peace but at some point people need to chill out. I swear if all the ghettos would chill with killing each other and go after the illegals we would be a lot better as a country. In fact how about let's tell the ghetto people that no free welfare unless they agree to help get rid of illegals . But then all Hispanics would be in danger and even overly tan people. So does this mean our country is not able to be saved ? Who knows but I fear to even have kids because this country 50 years from now will be pure hell hope I'm gone by then

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Administrator
Premium Member

Thanked 44,819 Times in 20,162 Posts
Mentioned: 884 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7743 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azblue View Post
You hate Christmas too huh?

#blackriflesmatter #whitelivesmatter #MAGA
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesco For This Useful Post:
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCv2.0 View Post

Then if you can say hate Christians then I can say **** Muslims and Jews and people like you correct? Or did I step on a toe of your liberal/conservative confused ass? Go ahead and ban me if the truth hurts but it is people like you that are ruining this country!! Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I am to be hated I'm not doing anything to you or anyone else I keep my faith where it needs to be which is my personal business! But here again this thread and prolly me will be gone bc the precious Muslims and faggots are protected and we shouldn't step on their toes. Good luck guys I'm done with this site

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Administrator
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernVoice View Post
Then if you can say hate Christians then I can say **** Muslims and Jews and people like you correct? Or did I step on a toe of your liberal/conservative confused ass? Go ahead and ban me if the truth hurts but it is people like you that are ruining this country!! Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I am to be hated I'm not doing anything to you or anyone else I keep my faith where it needs to be which is my personal business! But here again this thread and prolly me will be gone bc the precious Muslims and faggots are protected and we shouldn't step on their toes. Good luck guys I'm done with this site

Look at who I quoted idiot

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesco For This Useful Post:
Dragos28 (07-28-2014), Millwright (07-29-2014), Mr. Creosote (07-28-2014)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 16,939 Times in 7,976 Posts
Mentioned: 779 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8971 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCv2.0 View Post

Yep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Save The Chrome Club #1
SAVE THE CHROME!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Azblue For This Useful Post:
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernVoice View Post

Take some time off and grow the fuk up too

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesco For This Useful Post:
ColoradoTJ (07-29-2014), Millwright (07-29-2014), Mr. Creosote (07-28-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Off Topic Section > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in