Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Hi To All

730 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Marky Mark 
#1 ·
I'm new to the forum and have only had my Tundra which is my first truck for about 5 weeks. I do have a couple of questions. First, I use the truck for business and am in outside sales and wish to keep things tasteful and not to sporty looking. I have been debating on a cold ait intake and whether it would have an impact on torque or horsepower or gas mileage. If so which brand as I have a 2011 TRD 4.6L.

Secondly,
I am looking at changing wheels but they are limited for the 18" 5x150 bolt pattern and I do not want my ride quality to suffer. I have looked at the Gear double pump, Fuel guage, RBP 93 and 94R, and KMC Stich. Has anyone seen these on a tundra and if so which looks best?

Ty

#2 ·
Welcome to the club.............can't help you in cai question as I have the 5.7. I don't believe they do anything for the 5.7 except make noise.

I really like the looks of RBP wheels on the Tundra........what trim/color truck did you buy?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.