Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Aurora Texas ....north of fort worth Texas

797 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ToyBro 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a crewman 4x4 this week. I have been looking at trucks that msrp for around 40000 to 41000. I am not finding any great deals and I want to buy one this week. I have 3 quotes that are 2500 to 4000 off the msrp sticker.
I sold my jeep unlimited and can not wait to start working on my new tundra, that I don't own yet.
I love this site!!

Shawn

Ps
Any help or advise on where I can find the best deals will be more than welcomed here.
Thanks

#3 ·
Bought a rock warrior today!!

I am very happy to say that I am the new owner of a black 4x4 rock warrior that is brand new!! Thanks to Jerod, who I just met on this forum. Jerod turned me on to Patrick at cowtown Toyota and it was a very smooth transaction.
I just got home and I will post some pictures tomorrow.

#4 · (Edited)
I am very happy to say that I am the new owner of a black 4x4 rock warrior that is brand new!! Thanks to Jerod, who I just met on this forum. Jerod turned me on to Patrick at cowtown Toyota and it was a very smooth transaction.
I just got home and I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Can't wait to see them!

Long Island Used Cars Car Loans NY NY Used Cars Sell a Car for Cash MI Used Cars MI Dealers NJ Used Cars Michigan GMC Dealers Michigan Buick Dealers Michigan Used Cars
NYC used cars Sell Your Car NY Smithtown Area Audi Huntington Area Audi NY Volkswagen New York Volkswagen Toyota certified used cars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.