Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

It followed me home last night...

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  intelspec 
#1 ·
I needed a truck for work / fun and we went to the big town to see what we could find. I was looking for a 2500 Diesel 4X4, but a 2011 Tundra crewmax 4X4 followed me home last night :D. Now I will be spending the next few months trying to add on all the goodies I need, or want. I will be using this for work alot and will be adding a laptop stand, front and rear protection, wench, emergency flashing lights, a tool box, and a side step at a minimum. I will try to get some good photo's as I go along...
I went to all the locations I get parts and accessories for my jeeps and most don't have any for the Tundra, this could be challenging....

If any of you have suggestions or advice I am all ears....

Thomas
SEK (South East Kansas)

#2 ·
Were you looking for a 2500 diesel for a purpose?

The Tundra isn't going to be able to handle the same work load.

#7 ·
I wanted a 2500 diesel as it is the smallest diesel full-size truck. My plan was to do a vegetable oil conversion. Other than that I had no major requirements that the diesel would fulfill that the tundra would not...
Well then SWEET! I grew up a Chevy truck guy, then went to fords and one time back in the late 70's my Dad even had a 1965 Dodge pickup now a Tundra.

I like my Tundra better than any truck I have had before.

#8 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.