Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

07 Tundra SR5 double cab w/TRD Pkg

632 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Marky Mark 
#1 ·
Whats up guys. So long story short, been a truck guy my whole life (owned all domestics) had a little one two years ago got "domesticated" (bought a subaru) by the wife. Couldn't take it any longer stole my nutzz back outta her purse and came home with an 07 SR5 double cab with the TRD and I assume the tow pkg on it since everything back there's factory. I STOLE the truck. It has 11,346 miles on it when traded into my dealership (happen to work at a Subaru dealer) and got the thing for cheap cheap.

Anyway, I'm a heavy modding type guy. Last truck, my baby before the real baby, was an 06 quad cab Ram Big Horn and yes of course the Hemi. Mod list was a mile long but some features, cammed, heads, true dual with shorty headers, DPS w/custom tune, started with doing 2" drop for a couple years with the SRT-10 rims but ultimately when to a 3" BL and 35's. So I'm gonna have a sh#t ton of questions. Need to get more familar with this truck. Can some one give me a quick breakdown .....where and what mods are most popular...... 1st recommended performance mods or a short list...

I know I'm asking mundane questions that yall prolly heard a million times and I'm sure i'm going to hear ..."Search button" and that is fine too. I was very active of the dodge sites I was apart of and hope to become here as well. I know how when the "nOObs" come in asking the obvious it gets tiring and i don't wanna "be that guy" Just looking for some insite on this beast I brought home !! Thanks in advance :thx:

See less See more
#2 ·
Anything is popular/unpopular as far as mods go on this site. Whatever your taste. You might get slammed, eaten, and spit out on certain mods though. I wouldn't do it, but I know members who have. Freedom of speech I guess. You'll find those people insulting, but shake off, there's many more better people then that on the site as approved by the moderators!

Tires/ wheels/nerfs,CIAs,bumpers,off road lights,interior/exterior light upgrades,suspension lifts,stereo upgrades,seem to be some of the more "highlighted" mods when going from stock- check out the DIY threads- some awesome fixes as well. Classified can find you some deals on mods as well. Welcome aboard, have fun!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.