Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

I'm excited

753 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Mark_H 
#1 ·
Just received my new 2011 Crewmax 5.7 in Magnetic Gray. I have been a member at Tundra Talk for several months but just picked up my truck yesterday. Man, it is a blast. Love the power, love the ride, hate the gas gauge.:)

#3 ·
Let's see some pictures!!!

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
Hi I am David Ross from USA. I recently joined this forum to say hello to all and share my thoughts and ideas with the community about online printing . We are giving you a very low cost online printing services that you will never forget. If you want to advertise your products and services, then contact us for reliable printing services in reasonable price that you like . We provide best quality of sticker printing services such as custom sticker printing bumper sticker printing and vinyl sticker printing. We also offer different types of folders printing services such as custom, pocket & presentation folder printing. You can get here a wide range of printing options for promoting and branding your business brand provided very low cost.
Spam is way better fried & on sandwiches

#5 ·
Welcome! And don't worry so much about the gas gauge. Once the newness wears off and you learn how to drive it for best mileage it will get better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.