Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

From Russia with Love :) to TUNDRA!

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  tonyspin 
#1 ·
Bought in February at Manheim in stock... super white...

Spent some cash...

People breaking their necks while twisting their heads :eek:

The result is good looking i think :)

See less See more
#3 ·
looks sick!!

Reactions: Zazhigalka
#4 ·
Welcome to TT from Southern Indiana! Believe me if I saw it on the road to I'd break my neck to look at it haha. Very nice on the mods man!

Reactions: Zazhigalka
#5 ·
Thanks bro!

But it seems that Fender flares have to be changed to 2'5".... wheels stick out over 2" with +35 ET...

#6 ·
love the paint job

#9 ·
Nice bro! It'd look better with a 50 CAL on the back!! (Like the Russian guy in youtube)

#10 · (Edited)
I'll think, but an idea with a swimming pool .... with girls... bikini... sounds better (like here - another Russian guy... )

Hey man no problem! Get you some KC Lights on that bull bar
For "good looking" style smth like this?

#16 ·
#19 ·
It seems that in democratic USA it drives a lot of people too :D

#22 ·
seems like a lot of cash was dropped into it. is the carbon fiber looking material a sticker or actual paint??
Yes. I've spent some money... not only for fun but also to push my new business with bedliner spraying here in Russia...This car would be a "show star" for some exhibitions in this and 2012. Next week I'm going to spay-up Bushwaker fender flares and rear bumper and front bull bar with lowere (black) part of the front bumper in addition to bedliner...

Carbon looks great alive! A lot of people coming, watching, touching... All of them say "wow, looks great!". :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.