Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

New guy in NW Houston

2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  ref10603 
#1 ·
Saturday I picked me up a 2011 Tundra RW. It turns out, the owner was on here for some time. He had some issues with the Rack but I think it is fixed now.
Just wanted to say hi.

Specs are in the signature.

#4 ·
thanks guys.

dr. do you know where he got the lift put on? I want to make sure that the tie rod ends were switched like I am reading they were suppoosed to have been. I read where they ended up putting the 08 rack on, but if this thing breaks out of the box my wife will kill me. :)

#8 ·
Welcome to TT from Southern Indiana! I know that truck too. I was going to buy that lift from the guy when he was "switching to the Bulletproof 12" lift" but he wanted way to much for it. I could've got a new one for $100 more. But anyways, congrats with the new Tundra it is a badass looking truck!

#9 ·
I think I am going to get new tires for it soon. The 37's are about 1" or so to tall. It rubs when I turn. I did that with my megacab I don't want to do it with this one. I love the truck. People really get out of your way when you come down the road. Looking forward to getting back into the truck world.

#14 ·
Well let's see the darn thing, sounds bad ass!!! Welcome from Tampa Florida area!

#16 ·
Ok, I finally got a chance to take a picture. Even though it has been seen

#17 ·
And thanks for all the welcomes.

#20 ·
welcome from the sooner state! truck looks mean!

#22 ·
You bought yourself one very cool truck! Congrats and welcome!
The tie-rod ends are stamped with identifiers for which side they belong on... Any Toyota service tech could tell you if they've been swapped... or, you could compare yours directly with a stock truck.

#23 ·
welcome from Missouri city, TX. u guys going to the meet at the galveston sea wall this weekend??

any of you guys done the DIY power tailgate MOD to your trucks?
if so, anyone willing to help me do it?

#24 ·
The nFabs should be here today. So they will be on tonight.

#25 ·
I see you posted up a pic of the truck, very nice! Get you some 35 13.50 20 tires on that beast when you get rid of the Trail Grapplers, it'll give it a real mean stanse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.