Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2011 crew max with BP lift - what ya think?

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  ROLLING BIG POWER TUNDRA 
#1 ·
Just got the lift completed. Any thoughts?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
A supercharger or winch bumper would be badass on your truck! Btw, truck looks awesome man

#10 ·
Chit's tight brother. I feel you on the ideas for being unique. one thing we Tundra owners have going for us is the number of different color choices and packages. Example all other makes/models are pretty much the same when aftermarket parts are added on, but with the Tundra's some not all, but some look different just by the small things

Especially if you are in an area that does not really see them modded. Cheers and welcome.:D

#13 ·
heres a thought, i shoulda lifted instead of lowered. it maybe time for round 2

#14 ·
Come on. One lifted, one lowered. Ha!:D

#15 ·
I actually have been talking with Dr006dr about his set up. His truck is very inspiring. So far I am very happy with the kit. One thing I am wanting to do is the rear sway bar though. I want to reduce the body roll.

Can someone elaborate on how to post pics better, I will clean it up this weekend and try posting better pics.

And I would love a supercharger, but power is not the problem with these tundras, oh come to think of it, there is nothing wrong with these tundras!!!

#20 ·
Nice lift, but it is kind of ironic that the pictures are so small. Give me some higher resolution!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.