Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

PA Newb

655 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  whoracle 
#1 ·
Hello - from western, PA.......Looking to buy a new Tundra after my wedding in September....We both really like them and with buying our new house and needing a truck more and more for projects we decided it just makes sense to part with the sports cars and get something more practical to own......

Looking to get a new white double cab 2010 or 2011 depending on the kind of deals and incentives Toyota will have in October, relly hoping they have a 0% offering.

First thing we have to do is buy the 2" TR lowering kit so it will fit in our garage - hoping that will get the truck height to 74ish inches.

Anyway enough about that - just introducing myself as I will be around the next few weeks researching and browsing about these trucks......good day.

#2 ·
Congrats on the future union life will change after you enter a contract like that. You will be more respected by other truck guys, girls will look at you differentlyand you will have a beautiful Toyota Tundra sitting in the drive way to care for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.