User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
NEW member of Team Yota PRO

Greetings from Woodstock, GA.. new to the whole forum thing- even though I've always followed these things as they seem EXTREMELY informative & great feedback from actual owners. I now own a 2016 TRD Pro as of Oct 2018. I'd like to be a part of the feedback & society of these amazing machines.

On top of the trd exhaust, interior, skid plate & suspension, I've added quite a few things already(TRD cold air intake, low-pro avs window visors, carbon fiber decal on hood, rock-strips, weather-techs & tint) and contemplating a thing or two down the road, as well.

Looking forward to becoming a part of the family and seeing everybody share their own tundys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 05:51 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. Snap some pictures of your Tundra when you can. This is the right place for any questions regarding your new truck. Safe driving and happy modding!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toyota Tundra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-30-2018, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARiD View Post
Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. Snap some pictures of your Tundra when you can. This is the right place for any questions regarding your new truck. Safe driving and happy modding!
Heres a few to begin with! I'm in the market for some new tires.. I'm between cooper stt pros(size up? 65 to 70?) or at3's.. dont know if I need spacers or what.. could use the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181102_112558_1543553939260.jpg (191.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 20181111_112335_1543554116458.jpg (200.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 20181111_112425_1543554149967.jpg (198.9 KB, 13 views)

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 08:39 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just learned about the Nitto Ridge Grapplers having a stronger sidewall than the BF Goodrich KO2’s. Thus, I’ll probably go with those. I don’t know much about the Coopers though. My concern was rocks or debris slicing into the sidewall. I’ve experienced that.

Ken
2016 Tundra DC TRD Pro Quicksand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in