Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

(sing it with me) Getting to knoooooow you.

259 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MetalMonkey 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Long time reader, this forum has helped me complete numerous tasks on my 2012 Tundra Crewmax. I never realized I needed to do an intro post, but since this has been such a cool place, here it is.

my name is Don, I drive a 2012 Tundra Crewmax w/leveling kit. I work as the South Central Regional Manager for Royal Purple (I cover Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas - I only sell to distributors), also please NOTE:: If I'm ever asked about Royal Purple products, my answers are honest and legit, I'm not here to sling product, but was a big fan before I ever thought about working for the company.

Current Tundra Project: New Stereo (I have the standard non-JBL)
In the process of laying Ballistic Hollowpoint (think Dynamat) on all 4 doors, as well as the rear behind the backseat. I may do under the seats and above the headliner too. Converting the front door to an actual 6X9's. I'm putting in the Kicker 43CSS694 component speakers up front (w/.75" tweeters), Kicker 44KSC6504 6.5" speakers in the rear doors, a set of Pioneer TS-SW1041D 10" shallow mount subwoofers behind the seat. I used them in another truck I had and they sound amazing. I've decided to go with the Pioneer AVH-2330NEX deck as a head unit. Building brackets for power amps to rest on under the rear jump seat. I have to modify my sub box a bit, I want to lose as little space behind the seat as possible. I'll start a new thread on this and post pictures of the process.

Recent Maintenance:
Replaced front and rear differential fluid.
Replaced transfer case fluid.
Drained and replaced Transmission Fluid.
Yada...yada..yada..

Nice to meet everyone...

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from West MI.

#3 ·
Welcome, neighbor! Interested in seeing the progress on the new stereo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.