New to the forum and 1st truck owner - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 07:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New to the forum and 1st truck owner

So I traded in my 2015 Venza Saturday and got a 2018 Tundra Crewmax Limited. (magnetic grey) I’ve NEVER been a fan of pick up trucks and I still have not completely grasped the fact that I now own a pick up truck, Lol! I got the truck because I ride a quad and both of my sons ride as well and it made the most sense to be able to transport all the bikes. All that being said, my Venza was highly modified, and I plan on doing a lot to my Tundra as well. I’m planning to do a 3” lift after I’m done with all the basic mods (bedliner etc.) So here is my question: Does anyone here have “non off-road” wheels on their Tundras with lifts etc? The reason I ask is because I have seen VERY FEW “off road” wheels that appeal to me. They all look the same and it actually gets quite boring scrolling through page after page of wheels that pretty much all look alike, black with machined accents. I want to do something a little different but I don’t want to spend a bunch of money trying to do something a little different and it turns out to look like sh**! So does anyone have “non off-road” aftermarket wheels on their trucks?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 08:26 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Welcome aboard!!Yeah its easier to haul a 4wheeler in the back of a truck if you have to than a cross over for sure if you get stuck with no trailer. Haha.
Theres a thread i saw on here about lowered tundras and there are some nice looking tire and wheel setups on there.
Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xddiesel For This Useful Post:
Jmillz76 (03-15-2018)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 08:35 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Tundra, would be great to see it. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toyota Tundra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
The Following User Says Thank You to CARiD For This Useful Post:
Jmillz76 (03-15-2018)

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 10:07 AM

Thanked 6,614 Times in 3,988 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Garage

Welcome aboard from balmy SoCal.

When you lose one sense your other senses are enhanced.
That's why people with no sense of humor have an increased sense of freakin' importance.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARiD View Post
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Tundra, would be great to see it. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in