LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Love My Toyotas!

Hi Gang,

Wanted to pop in to introduce myself. Name's Jay from NH. Bought my very first Toyota truck in 99' and haven't looked back. My first Toyota was a 99' Tacoma single cab four cylinder five speed and was my very first brand new vehicle. Since then I have owned 6 more Toyotas and have never looked back. I've been back and forth between Tacoma's and Tundras. 04 Tacoma Double Cab, 08' Tundra Crew Max, 11' Tacoma TRD Sport double, 04' Tundra double, 11' Tundra double TRD Off Road Platinum which I drive today. They are the best trucks on the market hands down. I have used all of them to tow, haul, pull out stumps, pull out Fords and Chevy's out of snowbanks, you name it I've done it. Currently I tow a 2014 Coachman Liberty Express 37 foot triple slide travel trailer with a dry weight of 7600 pounds. The truck loves it. So there you have it, my entire Toyota history in a single paragraph. Looking forward to learning a lot here!

Jay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in