Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Hello from Orlando, FL

630 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Chieflikalotapus 
#1 ·
Great discussions on here and valuable information obtained before my new purchase. Thank you ALL

Just purchased a 2014 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Platinum 4x4 last week and did some extra upgrades. I had to compromise from the Pro Comp 4" Lift and 35" tires for the Pro Comp 3/1 and 33" tires to save an extra $1500 (wife's orders..LOL) when I purchased this truck last week. Went with the 20" Rockstar II's and 33x12.5x20 Toyo Open Country M/T's. I really wanted to go with 35's, but I have to say... I was pleasantly surprised with the look, and I'm happy. By the way... I love ALL the trucks on this forum

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Synthetic rubber
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

~Biss~

See less See more
#8 ·
Reactions: TB_BUCS_70
#12 ·
Yes on the Navi, but not replacing the factory head unit because I don't want to lose functionality of the Navi, steering controls, and other perks. I will be installing the AudioControl LC7i processor to the JBL Head, JL Audio 900/5 HD amp, Jl Audio C5-653 3-way Components in rear with the mid-range in top dash, and C5 oval Components in front. Still waiting on JL Audio Stealthbox. Had similar system in my '08 Titan and it cranked

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.