Start your own Tundra Talk garage today! Click here to begin your own Toyota Tundra Garage...

Raider

Garage
Vehicle Name Raider
Year 2012
Make Toyota
Model Tundra
Color Silver & Black
Packages Work Truck Package, 2WD, DoubleCab
2012 Toyota Tundra
History Bought the vehicle used with approximately 112,000 miles on it. At that mileage this vehicle still feels as though it has tons of life left in it! I would also add that this has been the best truck that I have ever owned to date! Far better than any GM or Ford that I have owned hands down.
Exterior
2012 Toyota Tundra Exterior
Nerf Bars, upgraded to Toyota Alloy Rims + Plasti-Dip in matte black, tonneau cover

Interior
2012 Toyota Tundra Interior 2012 Toyota Tundra Interior
Tinted windows, might do a speaker upgrade......
I did add a piece of Hickory wood to the rear seat frames to box it in and give me a storage area. Yes I am cheap and did not want to spend the cash and buy the composite box specifically made for that.

In-Car Entertainment
Stock

Under the Hood
Stock

Suspension
Stock

Wheel and Tire
2012 Toyota Tundra Wheel and Tire
Purchased a set of used alloy rims off of Craigslist and did my own PlastiDip. Not hard to do at all really, took the better half of a day, with the tires removed and cost $32 for the PlastiDip. The rims did cost me $150 used, sold my old steel ones for $100. That being said; $32 for PlastiDip, $50 for rims, $50 for mounting and balancing tires = $132 upgrade, not bad!!
Views: 70

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome