Attention - Changes to the site newsletter. - Page 2 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Hello there,

If you go into User CP > Edit Options > Receive a monthly newsletter from TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

Is that checked?

Ed
Ed,

Yes, Sir. It was "checked" (i.e., yes, to receive a monthly newsletter) when I just checked it and it's been consistently "checked" that way since at least 2018, if not earlier.

And is it now a weekly or monthly newsletter? Because the box I've checked (under "Messaging & Notification" says):

Quote:
Quote:
"Receive a monthly newsletter from TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum"
And (not that you accused me of this--I'm just clarifying) I'm not a web-noob--I belong to dozens of sites, and I receive a RAM (Dodge) truck newsletter (because their fanboy antics amuse me), and an MC newsletter, weekly, neither of which go into "spam" more than very infrequently--and I've been checking "spam" for this site's newsletter, obviously.

But again, it would help to know if it's a "weekly" newsletter, as the text at the beginning of this thread announces, or if it's a "monthly" newsletter, as stated in the box you asked me to verify as being checked.

I'd just really like to get the newsletter, as I'd come here far more than I do if I did receive it, and LEARN more, I'm sure, which I'd like to, since I'm a paid-up, "Lifetime" member.

Thanks again,

ToyotasForever

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
--Henry Ford

2014 Tundra SR DCLB, 8' Box, 5.7, 4x4
2009 Highlander Hybrid
1987 Camry Wagon (Gone, but not forgotten!)

Last edited by ToyotasForever; 07-09-2019 at 12:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 09:20 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Polite "one-week 'bump'"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotasForever View Post
Ed,

Yes, Sir. It was "checked" (i.e., yes, to receive a monthly newsletter) when I just checked it and it's been consistently "checked" that way since at least 2018, if not earlier.

And is it now a weekly or monthly newsletter? Because the box I've checked (under "Messaging & Notification" says):

And (not that you accused me of this--I'm just clarifying) I'm not a web-noob--I belong to dozens of sites, and I receive a RAM (Dodge) truck newsletter (because their fanboy antics amuse me), and an MC newsletter, weekly, neither of which go into "spam" more than very infrequently--and I've been checking "spam" for this site's newsletter, obviously.

But again, it would help to know if it's a "weekly" newsletter, as the text at the beginning of this thread announces, or if it's a "monthly" newsletter, as stated in the box you asked me to verify as being checked.

I'd just really like to get the newsletter, as I'd come here far more than I do if I did receive it, and LEARN more, I'm sure, which I'd like to, since I'm a paid-up, "Lifetime" member.

Thanks again,

ToyotasForever

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
--Henry Ford

2014 Tundra SR DCLB, 8' Box, 5.7, 4x4
2009 Highlander Hybrid
1987 Camry Wagon (Gone, but not forgotten!)
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Please try adding [email protected] and [email protected] to your emails' contact/safe sender list.

Give it a few days after doing this to see if it takes effect as well as keep an eye on the real-time notification. Let us know and we'll proceed from there - thanks!

Ed

If you need Admin assistance please post here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Community Help Section > Community Help

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in