Hot new product from CARiD - Rixxu seat covers! - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2017, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hot new product from CARiD - Rixxu seat covers!

If the leather on your seats got worn out and cracked, or you want to take care of your seats beforehand and avoid that - you should definitely check out our new product! Before spending a fortune on getting your seats reupholstered, consider installing a set of universal seat covers by Rixxu. Manufactured from the finest quality materials, with the size of your seats in mind, Rixxu seat covers are guaranteed to substantially improve the interior look of your Toyota Tundra and protect your seats from normal wear and obsolescence. Available in 2-piece configurations for front and rear seats, they are engineered to wraparound the bottom of the seat, which prevents shifting no matter what. Rixxu seat covers are currently offered in 4 different models and various designs and colors.

Rixxu™ Seat Covers — CARiD.com

Classic Series Seat Covers

Designer Series Seat Covers

Slimline Series Seat Covers

Taffeta Series Seat Covers

Sheepskin Seat Cover with Fox Fur Accents

* Our product expert Greg will tell you more about these seat covers and suggest on how to choose the best set to fit your truck. Make sure to check the in-depth review of each type of covers.

Find more Rixxu products to match at CARiD: https://www.carid.com/rixxu/

If any additional questions appear feel free to contact me anytime or call at 800.505.3274 for immediate assistance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toyota Tundra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|

Last edited by CARiD; 09-29-2017 at 10:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CARiD For This Useful Post:
Dragos28 (09-29-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 36,767 Times in 18,226 Posts
Mentioned: 1593 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11678 Post(s)
@CARiD i really like these car seats
https://www.carid.com/rixxu/classic-...1-wsh-1st.html
can you confirm that they would fit on a the tundra seats?

also the rear seat cover

https://www.carid.com/rixxu/classic-...1-wsh-2nd.html

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragos28 For This Useful Post:
Powertechn2 (09-29-2017)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2017, 10:05 PM

Thanked 10,690 Times in 5,768 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1642 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragos28 View Post
@CARiD i really like these car seats
https://www.carid.com/rixxu/classic-...1-wsh-1st.html
can you confirm that they would fit on a the tundra seats?

also the rear seat cover

https://www.carid.com/rixxu/classic-...1-wsh-2nd.html
I am curious also.

I use towels when I am working to help prevent grease/gunk from my work uniforms staining the leather, or clogging the perforations.

I put the Laughter in Slaughter, and the Fun in funeral.
KTM 450xc QUAD, Baldwin head, Ti valves, 8/06 cam, motoworks, goldspeed tires...
Gone/not forgotten: 2010 CM RW that was sweet,
NOW: 2017 Platinum. Tinted, trd duals, Exo Grapplers. Led h-lights and interior, Hard hat tonneau, line-x, Rancho uca/level'd
I like weapons. I dont capitalize, use spell check, or punctuate properly...
and you can call me Power.
The Following User Says Thank You to Powertechn2 For This Useful Post:
Dragos28 (09-29-2017)

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2017, 10:18 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 36,767 Times in 18,226 Posts
Mentioned: 1593 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11678 Post(s)
yeah a timely response would be greatly appreciated..

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2017, 02:02 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,423 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1240 Post(s)
they are somewhat interesting..

Learn it, know it, live it.
2014 Tundra Double Cab TSS SR5 5.7
Official Magnetic Grey Club # 305
Texas Tundra Group #183
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
@ Dragos28, @ Powertechn2, @ 1lowlife,

Totally agreed, Rixxu products are a real catch. They are manufactured to be durable, convenient to use and offer excellent protection to your seats and interior.

These covers are universal and they are not designed to be used on a certain make/model. Since all car, truck and SUV seats have pretty much the same measurements these seat covers should work for all of them. The seat covers shown above were fitted onto the seats of our F-150 project truck and as you can see, look great. I'm pretty sure that you won't have any problems having them fitted into your Tundra.

Please note that Classic Series 1st Row Camel Seat Covers are already available for pre-order only. Yet, the 2nd row seat covers are in stock and ready to ship.

Feel free to contact me anytime if you need a quote or if any additional questions appear.

Michael @ CARiD

Toyota Tundra

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|

Last edited by CARiD; 10-03-2017 at 07:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Vendors > CARiD.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in