TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - "Cable Cutting" - Getting rid of Cable/Satellite TV
View Single Post
post #156 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Dragos28
Premium Member

Thanked 30,257 Times in 14,442 Posts
Mentioned: 1614 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11949 Post(s)
addict? nope i just want to have something entertaining to watch for the two hours in the evening that i do watch tv.
i really did enjoy the Netflix and Prime originals.. but once you watch them all you're forced to keep searching and trying to find something entertaining.

i know with cable i had a list of shows that i would enjoy and had those recorded so i could watch them at night.
almost all my favorite things to watch are not available off the cable network

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome