TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - 10 fastest speeding tickets in the Dallas Area
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 03:12 PM
Powertechn2

Thanked 10,710 Times in 5,785 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My last ticket I was doing 78 in a 40, on a 5 lane two way. I literally just punched it from the speed limit, a few seconds later I saw the cop. I hit the brakes, wrote me 65 in a 40, got turned into an impeding traffic ticket.

Fastest I got away from was 123ish on a highway. Cop was oncoming. He was doing 80ish in the fast lane. Faster than the other cars, and luckily for me he was going too fast to stop in time for the turn-around. I just hopped off at the next exit, figured might as well keep speeding till the exit.

A buddy is a Tx State Trooper, and he gets all kinds of cars going at the speeds listed, must be a Texas thing to go 130+.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I put the Laughter in Slaughter, and the Fun in funeral.
KTM 450xc QUAD, Baldwin head, Ti valves, 8/06 cam, motoworks, goldspeed tires...
Gone/not forgotten: 2010 CM RW that was sweet,
NOW: 2017 Platinum. Tinted, trd duals, Exo Grapplers. Led h-lights and interior, Hard hat tonneau, line-x, Rancho uca/level'd
I like weapons. I dont capitalize, use spell check, or punctuate properly...
and you can call me Power.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome